Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That was some race yday.

Got to say that even though Biaggi's a bit of a twat, he rode a blinding race and could feel slightly aggrieved not to bring home the spoils.... Rossi was very fortunate to have Biaggi on his outside when he dived for the lead thereby baulking him and pushing him wide as well.

Rossi.. what to say ? Unbelieveable ... I hope the rest of the guys can up the ante to match these two out front as it looks as if they're in a class of their own.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Oh yeah that's the stuff...

Wasn't that something BC!!! I was on the edge of the couch the whole way.... :p

Agree that the push wide was just about the only thing he had to slow and stay in front of Biaggi (deliberate I say), but how much more poke did the Honda have!!!, it just smoked on by through that back kink......

I don't like Rossi's chances when they get to a real track unless those Yammy boys find him a few more nags :D

Bayliss???? What can I say, pitiful start for the big Duke wasnt it, come to think of it he's riding just like the newest member of the ducati owners club :twofinger

and don't even bother with the pit tootsies from the S.A round - they look like they should he hearding cattle not holding an umbrella!!!! :eek:

See for yourself - a real ugly stick massacre

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Lost money on that one

It was worth it though, Rossi is farking unbelievable :thumbs2:
I didnt think he would be close untill much later in the season, Onda must be crying in their noodles :crying:

This is my first post from the Big Paddy Field :D
Whats on the menu tonight ? Gizzards and rice by the look of it :hurl:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Re: Lost money on that one

Tug said:
It was worth it though, Rossi is farking unbelievable :thumbs2:
I didnt think he would be close untill much later in the season, Onda must be crying in their noodles :crying:

This is my first post from the Big Paddy Field :D
I'm a Rossi fan, but they are in trouble. Welcom was not a horsepower track and was not letting the Hondas use their top speed, which they definitely have on the Yami at this point. We'll see.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Re: Lost money on that one

Tug said:

Mmmmmm, mmmmm sounds finger licking good :eek: :eek:
So how's your mardarin going? :twofinger

I think Rossi just gave Yamaha a reason to find a little more power.... don't worry about that. :p

·
Registered
315 Posts
That's not all

The 125 and 250 were cracking races down to the flag as well. If the MotoGP had been a walkover for someone we'd be talking about those.

Tug, why you eating gizzards? Time to switch fom Scottish fare to some tasty Chinese food.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts