Sportbike World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am racing the new Firebolt this weekend and I need to change the fork valving. Could someone please tell me if the valving is the same in other model Buells as in this one? I need to get this done right now, but no one seems to be able to help. I call TRaxxion Dynamics, but they just seemed to tell me to purchase their product but I would like to get Racetech and they have not even had the Bolt in yet to look at. Please help!! If anyone has the specs on the fork valving(RACETECH # would be ideal) I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Registered
25 Posts
projesman said:
I am racing the new Firebolt this weekend and I need to change the fork valving. Could someone please tell me if the valving is the same in other model Buells as in this one? I need to get this done right now, but no one seems to be able to help. I call TRaxxion Dynamics, but they just seemed to tell me to purchase their product but I would like to get Racetech and they have not even had the Bolt in yet to look at. Please help!! If anyone has the specs on the fork valving(RACETECH # would be ideal) I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
Hal's Harley Davidson at

http://www.halshd.com/ContactUs.asp
and maybe you can get an answer from them. IIRC they are racing a Firebolt at the moment. In fact they just placed second in a race recently with the FB.

Regards

Mike

1 - 2 of 2 Posts