Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
slaintedan said:
How much does something like that cost to put together?
Case: $130
Processor: $200
Mobo: $200
Processor Fan: $50
Graphics Cards: $360
PSU: $125
Pointless analogue gauges: $30
Lighted IDE cables: $34
120 GB HD: $40 (super one day sale, $60 rebate)
20-24 Pin PSU Cable: $20
Pointless electro-globe: $30
Cold cathode UV bars: $15
Mem: 2 512 Sticks: $160

$1,394.00

Give or take... To think, I initially planned on spending $5 or 600... LOL... uggh... :crying:

:D

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cookeetree said:
Nitrous Injected?
Oddly enough, YES!

The mobo is over-clock friendly and has a N.O.S. feature...

Non delay
Overclocking
System

Basically, mobo monitors CPU usage, and gives it an overclocking "kick" when needed... very dangerous stuff, I thought I fried my processor one night when I set the overclocking percentage a bit high, and WHAMO- I went from 2.2mhz to something like 9.7 (for a sec.), and my system froze.. GULP... All turned out well in the end though...

Oh, I have a cool British chick voice that says, "Power On System Test Passed, now booting from operating system..."

·
Registered
58 Posts
holly shit! that is awesome. damn yo! i love the case.

i still got AMD 3200+

so you got doom3? you any good? i can kick your ass with doom 3, but i have to buy meself a copy first. :D what else you got? counter strike is very addicting. i haven't play in awhile and haven't keep up with the version.

i am currently addicted to warcraft3 fronzen throne.

·
Registered
980 Posts
i got a athlon 2600+ mobile overclocked to 2.3 ghz. I also got liquid cooling :D. Liquid cooling is great as long as you use coolant not water. I made the mistake (twice) of using tap water. Minerals built up inside the waterblock and it was a major pain in the ass changing the waterblock/emptying the system/tubes. The temps arnt as good as most advertise. My max temp is 45º C while under heavy gaming.

·
Registered
8 Posts
sweet lookin computer dude, i am also in the process of custom buidling one. AMD 3700+ clocked to 2.6ghz. gonna be sweet. i found two 320 gig hd for 100 bucks a piece. anyway nice job

1 - 14 of 14 Posts