Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe I'm getting old and wise, or maybe just lazy. Either way, keeping up with money in my head isnt working out as well I'd like. I have no idea whats out there, whats worth it, and how usefull it is. I'm hoping some of you do.
Main requirment is to have something that goes "Hey dumbass, your bill is due, mail it!". If it could also keep up with loans and tell me how long before this or that is paid off, and how much of the payment is going to principal, interest, escrow and who knows what else, even better. If it could keep up with investment accounts, and tell me if they are actually making any money, well that might just be too good to be true.

Any advice?

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
As far as telling you when bills are due, get a calendar program for your PC. It will make a pop up at a certain point each month saying "Pay your bills dumb ass:twofinger ". As far as keeping up with loans and everything, I'm a fan of Quicken. Its a nice peice of software that can update from the internet and get the new average mortgage rates and other stuff as well so you know when to remortage or redue loans. There is also Turbo-Tax, for when tax season rolls around. I've never used TT but have heard good things about it. They suposidly will put garantees on all their softwares stuff so if you get audited, they will pay it. Have fun with your bills:p

Sepias

·
Registered
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tubro tax is a very nice piece of software, I'm a fan. but not what I'm looking for.

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Quicken and Money are the defacto tools. Which you pick probably doesn't matter too much since they both offer many of the same features at least at a basic level.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts