Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to "Squid Night" last night and one of my friends rode up on a VTX. He let me take it for a spin "around the block" (about 4 miles).

Who the hell said those were fast!? Don't take me wrong, it's a really nice ride, but about as exciting as watching Lawrence Welk reruns. Just another cruiser I'm afraid. Nice bike, just not my taste.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pete said:
One of your friends? As in plural? Liar.
Oh yeah, I meant to say "my friend." After he got rid of his SuperHawk, he was going to buy a 929 Erion Edition, but his wife whipped him into buying a cruiser. What a puss.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
748 abuser said:

Oh yeah, I meant to say "my friend." After he got rid of his SuperHawk, he was going to buy a 929 Erion Edition, but his wife whipped him into buying a cruiser. What a puss.
It's all about the look and the sound Paul. That is one nice Harlll... Yamaha Mister. :eek:

:D:D

:p

·
Registered
653 Posts
Honda cruisers are super silent from the factory usually, I think. Just going off what few of them I've heard. A little bit of aftermarket fun and I bet it's loud as hell.

P

·
0 Posts
Rob Nance said:
Honda cruisers are super silent from the factory usually, I think.
True, but they did give a little more character than usual to the VTX (I've heard the VTX a couple times now). It sounds good, but you're right, it would benefit greatly from aftermarket pipes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts