Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Desided to quit reading and join in. The hardest part was picking a name.

Just got my Ducati 750 Monster last weekend. Fell in love with the Monsters a few years ago but just learned to ride. Love it. :D Started on a XR100R in July, finished MSF in Aug. Why I didn't I do this many many years ago? I knew something was missing in my life. . .

------------------
Humm . . .

[This message has been edited by MonsterMom (edited September 04, 2000).]

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
I like the name and the motorcycle. The choice between the Suzuki SV650 and the 750 Monster was a tough one for the wife. She went with the SV for the lower price leaving her money to accessorize. :rolleyes: Accessorizing was a waste of time until she got her own bike. Suddenly new pipes, different seats, matching suits, etc. would be better. :rolleyes: :p :D

Understanding accessories is why we need more women riding. That, and the Chatterboxes aren't as fun without someone to ride with. ;)

Welcome to a great site MonsterMom. :cool:

------------------
John

"If Harley made an airplane... would you fly in it?"

·
Registered
367 Posts
Welcome aboard, Mrs. Photobug.

Try to talk your hubby into getting 2-way radio's. It's really nice for couples because you can ask questions while riding, instead of after you make a costly mistake.

------------------
Todd Hoffmaster
'00 Katana 600
39 speeding tickets and now I have a V1.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Welcome to the board MM. That's a great looking bike you've got there-have fun with it.

------------------
"If everything's coming your way-
you're in the wrong lane"

Clark

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Welcome! :)

------------------
Kyle J.-
email:[email protected]

"Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has many -- not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some."
-- Charles Dickens

·
Squid
2019 Ducati Monster 1200s
813 Posts
Yeah, what he said :D

------------------
John

Not the brightest crayon in the box now, are we?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts