Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my liscense today *finally*
So now I can speed without fear of impound, just fear of tickets when I ride at night :)

Word to the wise, do NOT take the msf test, it is the worst 12 hours of your life. Had to be the most boring, counter informative class of my life.

I think everything I learned at CLASS riding school at mid ohio was disagreed on by the MSF instructors. Thanks pal, but Ill take my advice from a 3 time national champ instead of a penn dot employee any day.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Solitude said:
I got my liscense today *finally*
So now I can speed without fear of impound, just fear of tickets when I ride at night :)

Word to the wise, do NOT take the msf test, it is the worst 12 hours of your life. Had to be the most boring, counter informative class of my life.

I think everything I learned at CLASS riding school at mid ohio was disagreed on by the MSF instructors. Thanks pal, but Ill take my advice from a 3 time national champ instead of a penn dot employee any day.

anyone who takes track classes before getting their state motorcycle class license is a squid in my book :twofinger

with scarscasm off/ brent, i called your punk ass today for a ride left a message, and no phone call returned. oh well, anyhow you up for a ride this week!!

later Jeremy

·
Registered
17 Posts
way to go sh!t head, it's about time. I'll be back in a week or so, and I'll smoke u with the new and improved 1.... she's coming along real nice come over and see it! later

·
Registered
848 Posts
hahahahahah You don't need any headlights... your hair can light the way ;)

Congrats! :D For the record, my lil bro passed the MSF again today (long story) so now he can ride at night. But he's not allowed to bike night ;)

·
Registered
511 Posts
OLDA1R1 said:
way to go sh!t head, it's about time. I'll be back in a week or so, and I'll smoke u with the new and improved 1.... she's coming along real nice come over and see it! later
Alex, when are you going have it road ready?

·
Registered
17 Posts
hopefully this weekend. I just need to get it painted. definatly next week. I'll make baike night one of these weeks. later

1 - 8 of 8 Posts