Sportbike World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woooo! I cant wipe this stupid grin off my face. I just picked up my red white and blue 89 cbr600 and it was from a member who used to go on these forums! The guy was super nice! If it wasn't for SBW, I prolly would never have gotten a bike this clean and cheap! SBW is the dopest bike forum, no, the coolest forum on the net!!!

Anyways, I took it for a ride today on the streets, no freeway yet but I was smiling and laughing the whole time, i couldn't help it. Finally, after like half a year lookin for a bike, I've found it! Finished the msf course already, but I still gotta take the dmv test, get a license, get new tags, get it registered, AND get insurance...but luckily I got a couple quotes for around $350 a year for liability, which is much cheaper than i thought since I'm 20!! Wooooooooooo!!!

Oh yea, b4 I go, I would like to thank ALL the members of sbw, even tho i didn't reply to all the posts, a lot of them were super helpful!

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Sounds great. Like others I am pleased, but asking you to ride it sensibly & watch out for the cage drivers that do not seem to feel m/cs are on the roads or hwys.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
congrats, great bike. i hope this is the first year of a life time of motorcycles. forums like this are great. i wasn't wired when i started street riding in '90-91 time-frame. and i wish i could have been involved in something like this, then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts