Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally got another motorcycle! After being without for over 2 years, I brought home an 05 gsxr 600 yesterday! Of course, it was pouring down rain, but that was just an excuse to wax it. Took it out today and.....wow. The feeling is incredible. Even staying below 7k rpms for break in, I still feel like I'm on a rocket, a rocket that's an extension of my body. It's just like I'm a part of the motorcycle, like it goes just by my thinking about it. And that's only after 67 miles this afternoon! But I have to go to work, so I guess that means this shift will go slow since I'll be wanting to get home to my baby (not riding far until I get insurance tomorrow). Sorry for the idiocy, but I'm sooooo excited! Here a re some pics! And yes, those are jeans, sorry, gotta buy some riding pants...dammit, how do you post a pic???

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
71custom said:
...I brought home an 05 gsxr 600 yesterday...

...how do you post a pic???
Congratulations on your new bike.

To attach a pic: Once you've typed your post, scroll down to the "Attach file" section. Click on "Browse", then search your computer for the file. The file name should appear in the box. Click "Submit Reply". Simple as that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts