Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

First off, Thanks for everyone's advice/input on getting a new slip on. Great tips/advice.

It finally arrived today, after only 5 days! Bonus. A nice surprise since I wasn't expecting it to get here until Monday or so.

I got a D&D Black Satin bolt on for my 6R....and I must say..........IT SOUNDS AWESOME!!!!!!!

I recorded some digital video of the before and after, and it's like night and day. I wish I would have had some video of my expression when I cranked 'er over for the first time with it on. I could actually feel my face stretching as my grin grew wider and wider.

Haven't rode it yet because it's ugly outside, but hopefully Saturday I can hear how my baby sounds with a new set of vocal chords.

I remember a post saying that "the D&D and Muzzy's are loud pipes"...holy shi*t! I could see how that statement is accurate. No complaints here though. I''ll post some before and after pics tomorrow.

Thanks again for all the sound advice and tips. Ride safe everyone!

NI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PICS

Hey all,

Here before/after pics.

Had the chance to ride it today, and man is that bastard loud. I wonder if it's legal?:twofinger Who cares. Anyway, next on the list is either a double bubble, or a hugger. Depending on the $$ situation. Later

NI !!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AFTER

1 - 4 of 4 Posts