Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a lurker for a while and finally joined ... hmmm, how do you introduce yourself on these things without it sounding like a dating profile? In a nutshell ... ride a 2007 ZX10R, finally got out of the Marine Corps after 8+ years, degree in archaeology (useless, but expensive), work for a fire department in Florida, oh and my most recent mega-accomplishment ... I finally brought my husband to the dark side and got him to sell his beloved R1 for a (gasp!) ZX10R! Bwaaaaa haaaaa (that's my evil laugh in case you couldn't tell). I guess that's it about me. ;)

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
Toxic Angel said:
Bwaaaaa haaaaa (that's my evil laugh in case you couldn't tell). I guess that's it about me. ;)
It bled through :)

Welcome :cheers:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Toxic Angel said:
ride a 2007 ZX10R, finally got out of the Marine Corps after 8+ years, degree in archaeology
Oh my god, Lara Croft is real?

and welcome to the boards.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Glad you finally joined up. I'm always thrilled to meet another lady rider. I may have a Suzuki, but I got a really big soft spot for Kawi. My first was a Kawi and I miss it. Someday my gixxer will be a track bike and I'll have a Kawi for the street. When I do come back, it'll be green too! And my man will hate it... but he's on a slow R1 anyway ;)

·
Premium Member
4,824 Posts
chickonabike said:
Glad you finally joined up. I'm always thrilled to meet another lady rider. I may have a Suzuki, but I got a really big soft spot for Kawi. My first was a Kawi and I miss it. Someday my gixxer will be a track bike and I'll have a Kawi for the street. When I do come back, it'll be green too! And my man will hate it... but he's on a slow R1 anyway ;)
Hope he doesn't read this...LOL

Oh, welcome to the born TA!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts