Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well my dad gave me the option of either keepin the fiddy or having him lend me some money to get a new big bike... i chose the big bike

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Huffy....

·
Registered
679 Posts
every1ssweetie said:
well my dad gave me the option of either keepin the fiddy or having him lend me some money to get a new big bike... i chose the big bike
must be nice, sell the 50 get your own money back and dad still offers to help:finger:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
04 CRF fiddy, Joker big bar kit, Sik 50's graphics kit, and a pimpin' 80's battery-op siren with mic.

Either getting a GSXR 600 or R6 dunno yet. I'll look around

and trigga, yea right i wish

How much and what kinda bike?

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
every1ssweetie said:
04 CRF fiddy, Joker big bar kit, Sik 50's graphics kit, and a pimpin' 80's battery-op siren with mic.

Either getting a GSXR 600 or R6 dunno yet. I'll look around

and trigga, yea right i wish

How much and what kinda bike?

its a TL1000.....with stuff :drool:

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Trigga said:
yeah... here and I'll knock a grand off the price....
Shit, I'll pick it up for 3k if she doesn't want it :D

That is if you take those damn grips off and replace them with something else, anything else :twofinger

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
shoot...toss in your Fiddy and you gotta deal (he'll never even notice its gone...and I will get you black rubber grips...or ducttape)....:twofinger

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Judge said:
shoot...toss in your Fiddy and you gotta deal (he'll never even notice its gone...and I will get you black rubber grips...or ducttape)....:twofinger
Just replace it with a picture of it and you may be right :rolleyes: but my fiddy isn't for trade. Did I just say that?:confused:

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
Just replace it with a picture of it and you may be right :rolleyes: but my fiddy isn't for trade. Did I just say that?:confused:

no no...everything is for sale Chris..remember trying to sell your dirty under-roos the other night :twofinger

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Judge said:
no no...everything is for sale Chris..remember trying to sell your dirty under-roos the other night :twofinger
That was you? :eek:

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
LuckyStrike said:
That was you? :eek:

whatever....Mr walk into my shop and say everything is for sale...and now act like ya didn't....oh no.....you tried selling us your dirty roos......:twofinger

1 - 20 of 28 Posts