Sportbike World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to unload a few things that I am not using anymore. This is all real nice stuff.

1. Joe Rocket 1 pc leather suit. Black \ Yellow \ White. New condition. $250.00 Size 44. I am 5'8 and 200 lbs. Fits me a little snug. I would say
5'6" - 6' and 160 - 180 lbs would fit well.

2. Alpinestars SMX-4 Boots, Black. $125.00 (size 43) 9 mens

3. PCIII from a 2006 GSXR 600. It will need to be re-mapped to your application. $150.00

I will try to have pics of everything up tonight or tomorrow.

Jon

·
Registered
95 Posts
Pciii

Do you know if the PCIII would work on an '06 GSXR 750? My buddy is looking for one. Do you still have the software? Thanks!

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Do you know if the PCIII would work on an '06 GSXR 750? My buddy is looking for one. Do you still have the software? Thanks!
The website lists different part numbers, 327-411 for the 600, & 328-411 for the 750.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I was going to post the same thing Lucky did, thanks man. I do not have the software either, so maybe I will offer it for a little less.

jon

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thanks

I looked it up also shortly after asking the question. Thanks for the help. I do know another guy with a 600, I will pass it along to him. Seems like a good deal.

·
Premium Member
3,449 Posts
NateDog said:
Hey will this work on a 2005 GSXR 600?? If so I got it sold.
The site lists them as 2 different item numbers (327-411 for the '06, 316-411 for the '04-'05). Makes sense, since '06 was the first year for the current design (I think they made some pretty decent changes to the motor)

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Picture of the leathers, and you can kinda see the boots. I am going so slow in the pic, it should be real clear. :loser:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I lied, you can't see the boots in that one, try this one.

Attachments

·
Registered
163 Posts
hey jon, you can go to power commanders web site and download the software, then burn it to cd. then you will have the software
That is the best thing to do anyway. A lot of the out of the box software did not even work with the units. The best thing to do is always download the latest version for your model right off the web.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ZRX is sold.

Well, it looks as if the Z-REX is sold. I put it on cycle trader yesterday, and had a call within 2 hours. LOL! The guy came and looked at it, test rode it, and gave me a deposit. I will be delivering it to him tonight.

I am definitely not giving up street riding totally. Now I will have to see what great deal presents itself. With the new hobby, and all of my track riding, I will be more than busy this summer.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Well, it looks as if the Z-REX is sold. I put it on cycle trader yesterday, and had a call within 2 hours. LOL! The guy came and looked at it, test rode it, and gave me a deposit. I will be delivering it to him tonight.

I am definitely not giving up street riding totally. Now I will have to see what great deal presents itself. With the new hobby, and all of my track riding, I will be more than busy this summer.
Congrats :cheers:

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
congrats Jon, but how are you gonna come on AA rides with us? maby (if brea dont mind), you can ride bitch on nathans bike? lol :moon:

oh, i did find an 05 gixxer 600 for 4800 if your interested.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts

Now you sell it. I could have waited a couple of days for you to sell it, but the I would have only gotten $4500 instead of $5200:D

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Now you sell it. I could have waited a couple of days for you to sell it, but the I would have only gotten $4500 instead of $5200:D
No worries, you made the right call.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts