Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching one of those races put up by BP, Quatar I think, the first SBK race .... and the commentary was in 'gippernibernish' .... which was a shame ... but hey, beggers can not be chosers, and living in this part of the world means I'm used to 'gibbernibernish' .... and after 5 minutes it's easy to ignore and listen to the bikes ....

Then I sit down last night with my mcdee's, coke and cheesecake, all ready to watch the Philip Island SBK races .... and FARK ME WITH A WOODEN BROOM STICK !!! ....

What the ferk is wrong with them aussies .. GD please, help me out here. I mean, it THAT called commentary ... that constants nasal drivel that comes out .... aaaaaannd theeereeee awwwwayy .... barrrrooooos ... oowwww ...owww .. eeees aawayyyy ...

It was like watch a ferkin horse race.

In the end I turned the sound off, and played the 'ginnernibbernish' of the Qatar race in the back ground .....

Ferkin Aussies !! ...:finger: :finger:

·
Registered
409 Posts
hmmm....got me thinking

Legend said:

It was like watch a ferkin horse race.

come to think of it, I have never watched a horse race....

wonder if its what they say it is...beer, bets, women in hats, sounds of clippety clops, people shouting out really ridicolous sounding names, cheering on their favourite horses while its being ridden by a midget, more beer......

sounds like an eventful Sunday to me.....

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Ok, ok but I did warn BP before sending about the constant waffle... yes it is a disgrace :( :( They just need to shut up once in a while so you actually can hear the bikes!!!!

Although, as most will know Kevin Magee has taken his fair share of heavy knocks to the bonce, so that explains quite a bit :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
409 Posts
got me thinking yet again

Gixxer_Dave said:
waffle...
come to think of it, it has been sometime since I have had waffles.....

Honey Syrup, Butter, Ice Cream........

they used to make killer waffles at this place called Waffletown...dont know where it is anymore....:crying:

think I shall have waffles this Sunday....:drool:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Right

RIGHT
MARGERINE
1. If it aint about bikes babes or booze...as a rule...we aint interested. Save you bollocks about waffles and minime's for the local forums.

Legend...i couldn;t believe it either.(GD did warn me) I mean fark, i thought the brits were bad and the french rugby commentators take some beatin but the Oz guys on the SBK. Too much. and it;s not just them! the camera/vid guys followed some Oz guy back in 16th for 2 laps while the action was at front.

Still hats off to GD for sendin it up.
Ledge! try playing Creed or Nickleback in the back ground or to give it an Oz flavour Silverchair...works for me :thumb:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Re: Right

bigphil said:
RIGHT
MARGERINE
1. If it aint about bikes babes or booze...as a rule...we aint interested. Save you bollocks about waffles and minime's for the local forums.

:
waffles I get it...but Minime's? Come on BP....you cant resist having one????
:D

At least you will know what little BPs will look like....:eek:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Legend said:
I mean, it THAT called commentary ... that constants nasal drivel that comes out .... aaaaaannd theeereeee awwwwayy .... barrrrooooos ... oowwww ...owww .. eeees aawayyyy ...
Can't disagree two much with that.
I think it all went downhill when we lost Barry Sheen.
He was a Ferkin Legend and always knew what he was on about.
As for "Ferkin Aussies !!" we maybe hard to understand but! Hospitable yes!:thumb:

·
Registered
642 Posts
Re: Right

bigphil said:
RIGHT
MARGERINE
Yeah Madge,

BP's got a point .... you've got to stop spouting off your drivel ... you're ruining whats left off the forum.

Tug will withdraw your posting rights and you won't be allowed to start a thread.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Margerine ....you anit cute and it's not funny at all. and never has been. save your sad local humour for sad local people.
You'll fit rigjt in

:thumb:
Barry sheene wasn;t a legend. Just a talented guy with an attitude.
When kenny R discovered "gettin yer knee down" BS ( not by accident) stole it.
What claim to fame

:finger:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
And Madge has been sent to the 'Dog Pound' ...

BC .... ferkin funny ..... BP = Simon Cowell ... :D :D

And as for you Madge-boy ..... serves you ferkin right. Gettin in here and posting a whole lot of shite and filling up all the ferkin forum thread's with uninformed ferkin drivel that no one but yourself can understand .. and .. and ...

Ohh .. err .... that sounds a lot like me come to think of it ....

I best shut up now before 'Simon' comes a hunting :p :p

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Looks like madge has spat the dummy:crying: :D

He should've known better than pour all that bollocks on this forum. Bet he's over on one of the sillypore sites ranting again.

I can;t find the post where Saliva said he was teachin new boys. ( and he thought he'd got away with it:cool: )

God help em :twofinger

Whens the 1st MSS girls??

·
Registered
560 Posts
It goes something like this:

Lesson 1:
-----------------
PASSING
- Best done under braking
- Come as hot as you possibly can into the corner
- Brake as late as possibly (preferably too late)
- Push (or bump) the guy you're trying to pass off the track
- Get on with it as you now have a clear track and nobody behind anymore. ;) :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts