Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
can anyone plz help me on how i could make my own fender elimanator. I ordered the led brake light with turn signals. So i will not need to mount any turn signals, i just need something to mount my plate. I have a 03 suzuki katana 600f.

·
Strength and Honor
6,144 Posts
I recall there were quite a few discussions on the kawi board about that back in '05/06 and most just got an L bracket from a home improvement store, drilled some holes for the plate and then took off the seats and toolbox and found an appropriate spot to mount it. It was pretty trivial, apparently. I ended up ordering a kit from the forum to additionally support the discussion boards.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i made my own eliminator, i just cut the plastic stock fender off and bought a licence plate bracket from royal distributing(motorcycle store in canada) and it was like 20 bucks, i just bolted the licence plate bracket directly to the outter side of the storage compartment and attached new led turn signals to the licence plate bracket and that all turned out great, much much better than the stock one, made a big difference..i have a few pics if your interested

1 - 4 of 4 Posts