Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
I am in serious lust with this bike. I keep telling myself I just got an '01 YZF600R in April, it's too soon to think about another bike. But my little head says "Nooooooooo......just look at that thing! It WANTS YOU TOO!!!!"

Anyway, I believe is it supposed to be priced comparably to the SV650....now, what is my payoff on the 600R!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If it comes in that low I wonder what it'll do to the used 600cc sport market? I was thinking about getting a used CBR F4 next year, but why not get a brand new bike with an R6 motor instead? This is making my head hurt! :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Oh yeah, me too! I love my 600R, but if the local dealer lets me trade my 'Cat in, I'm there! LOL

Hey, I went to UK...how're things in Lexington?

·
Registered
15 Posts
AllenTC2 said:
Oh yeah, me too! I love my 600R, but if the local dealer lets me trade my 'Cat in, I'm there! LOL

Hey, I went to UK...how're things in Lexington?
Same ole, same ole...Everyone ticked off at the football team :mad: while anxiously awaiting basketball season! :D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Yeah, I feel your pain. I am a diehard Marshall fan, which is weird when you realize that I only went there for two years and dropped out to boot....must have something to do with me being single while at Marshall and married at UK! ;)

Anyway, I think the years of Moss, Pennington and Leftwich had us spoiled...sorta like UK when we had Couch.

I have never been a basketball fan, but we religiously watch UK b-ball...me mainly in hopes of seeing a scantily clad Ashley Judd! :drool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts