Sportbike World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What TV shows does everyone like?

I like House myself. Here are some of the best quotes.

Dr. Cameron: Men should grow up.
Dr. Gregory House: Yeah. And dogs should stop licking themselves. It's not gonna happen.

Dr. Robert Chase: In pre-med, I had a professor who...
Dr. Gregory House: - touched you in the naughty place?

Dr. Gregory House: Like I always say, there's no "I" in team. There's a "me" though, if you jumble it up.

Dr. Cameron: That's not necessarily bad news.
Dr. Eric Foreman: Do you ever watch "Gilligan's Island" reruns and really, really think they're going to get off the island this time?

Dr. Cameron, Dr. Eric Foreman, Dr. Robert Chase: [speaking about patient's symptoms] We've got rectal bleeding.
Dr. Gregory House: What, all three of you?

·
Strength and Honor
6,143 Posts
Jester said:
Dr. Eric Foreman: Do you ever watch "Gilligan's Island" reruns and really, really think they're going to get off the island this time?
:laughing: This applies to a really large project going on here right now. I'd use it as my email sig, but then I'd get fired.

I have little time for TV but I like to catch Good Eats or Iron Chef when possible. Mythbusters is fun too. Every year we watch 24 on DVD since I can't devote specific time to catch it and you've got to watch every episode to tell what the h311's going on.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Jester, Dr. Gregory House is my HERO! I hope that one day I'll be as much of an @ss as he is (but also as good in my field as he is so as to be able to afford such awful abuse of other's feelings).

Being a die-hard math geek, I nearly died of laughter at this one:

Dr. House: Start counting.
[The patient takes his pulse]
Dr. House: How many?
Patient: 26.
Dr. House: Either you suck at math, or you're going to die in two seconds.
[A moment passes, and nothing happens]
Dr. House: You suck at math.

Other shows that I adore (and therefore MUST watch) are Ugly Betty and Numb3rs. I also enjoy My Name Is Earl, but it's on during Ugly Betty and I don't have tivo to record it, so I catch it when I can. I will watch Mythbusters, Survivorman or Runway Moms if the time is available and I've got nothing better to do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts