Sportbike World banner

Favorite Stunts ?

• Basic Wheelies (sitdown,Standup)

Votes: 53 48.6%
  • Tank Wheelies (IronCross,Barhop)

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Basic Stoppie

Votes: 13 11.9%
  • Tricked Stoppie (one handed,crossarmed,etc.)

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Switchback

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Christ air

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • 12 O'clock wheelie

Votes: 7 6.4%
  • Burnouts

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Donuts

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Handstands

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 3.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright... I'm bored as hell, got nothing to do, and slightly intoxicated. So this is the best I could come up with. Whats everyones favorite stunt on your bike? (Something you can actualy do. Not 130 mph 12 O'Clock wheelies on an EX 250 type shit) But everyones got some best move they like to pull out of the bag o' tricks quite often.

I'm kinda in favor of ridng Iron Crosses up beside cute chicks on the freeway. :D Double points if shes got a friend with her.

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
For those of us who are stuntingly challenged, is there somewhere that explains what all these are? Just curious. :D

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll do the best i can with explanations. I'm not the best typist on this board. :p

Wheelie-Stoppie, self explanitory
Barhop, Setting on tank with feet over the windscreen
Iron Cross, Setting on tank with feet spread far out to sides
Christ, Standing on the seat
Christ Air, Standing on the tank
Switchback Christ Air, Standing on the tank backwards
Switchback, Riding backwards on tank or seat
Handstand, Handstand on the tank while riding
Switchback Stoppie, Pulling a stoppie while sitting backwards
12 O'Clock, Wheeling high enough to drag the tail on the ground
Can Can, riding with one leg crossed in front of the other
Nac Nac, reversed can can. (spell can can backwards and you get nac nac)
Burnout-Doughnut, Also self explanitory
Switchback Eagle, Switchback in the seat with arms and legs extended
Seat Stand Wheelie, Standing on the seat while on a wheelie
Flamingo, Standing on one foot on the seat while doing a wheeile with the other foot extended behind the rider
Skitch, Shoe ski either behind or off the side of the bike
Elevator, Jumping feet from the pegs to the tank
Leap of Faith, Jumping from standing on the seat to standing on the tank.
Walking the dog, Walking the bike around during a doughnut

Theres a bunch more like, Sidesaddle wheelies, Vaults, Tail stands, 180 stoppies, Suicide shifts, Sidestanding wheelies, etc...
But I think thats enough to cover most of the basics. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Man, all of it's fun. It just depends on your mood and where you are. If I'm in town, then little wheelies are fun and have gotten me digits. On the highway, standups are still the shit. If I'm in an industrial park where a bunch of riders and spectators are, then that's when it's fun to do the bag of tricks. I love stunts......absolutely love 'em.

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
i think this is the best stunt of all:thumbs2:

click here

·
Registered
184 Posts
^^hahaha!

i'm down with grch35, iron crosses just look killer...i was on my way to a friends house in my civic and this stunna pulls one off in front of me...very fresh...those and highchairs...outstanding.

·
Registered
346 Posts
i do iron crosses and although they look cool, they are pretty scary, along with highchairs......every time i do one i think of the starboy who did them for his career, so he had them on lockdown, but one day on the highway, came down and BAM!!!no more starboy.......

its a little uncofortable at first to get use to the sudden jerk of the bike when clutch kicks in with no seat to hold you in place......but once you do a few they arent that hard....still scary, but not hard.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Love watching the vids, but with an older ZX6 ('91 D model), doing them was pretty much out of the question. It was just too heavy and not enough power, even with the rear sprocket being up 3 teeth. My best stunt was sitting on the tank while riding. Now that I have my new bike ('03 636), the wheelies are easy, if not long yet. I am getting 2nd gear down, and are mostly pulling them to redline! With going to Psychofest lately, I am wanting to pull off more and more, but the bike is still too new...next wreck and it gets a cage and 12 0'clock bar! Now if I can only find somewhere long enough to practice my 130 mph 12's!:squid:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Circles?

how comes i didnt see circles on the voting poll??? :confused: even tho i cant do em yet i love em:twofinger my best stunt right now would be rockin super slow stand up wheelies.... 2/3 mph :cheers:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts