Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys? I'm new to the board but I'm a stunt rider and I was wondering what yall's favorite stunts are. If you have pictures of any really crazy stunts, I'd like to see them.

·
Premium Member
397 Posts
I stand on the passenger pegs, in the nude, stand it up on the rear wheel, drive over a dime, which if I'm lucky, stands up on edge, at which point I grab it with my butt cheeks!! Sorry no pics, I don't like to show off.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I like the stunt where the guy goes on the gas tank in a T shirt and then he falls off and his bike crashes. That one's cool.

P

·
0 Posts
I can take both hands off the grips while coasting, but I don't have any pictures of it. Sorry.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
On really hot days when the pavement's gooey, I do a 12 o'clock centerstand at the local McDonald's.

·
Registered
560 Posts
My favorite trick is to manage to arrive home in one piece, all parts still attached to the Oinker and not manage to fall on my face while walking in the house.

It's the little successes in life that add excitement :D

·
Registered
309 Posts
I can do a triple gainer with a half-twist off the back of mine at 70 mph.

But I'll only do it once...

And I've already done it...

So there.

·
Registered
61 Posts
One time I did a pull vault, barrel roll, fence smash, summer sault cart wheel back flip combo. :D

·
Registered
309 Posts
gipson said:
One time I did a pull vault, barrel roll, fence smash, summer sault cart wheel back flip combo. :D
good one!:D

I forgot to add "face plant" to mine.;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Buda

I can levitate my whole body about 18 inches above my tank...But I can only do it for about 5 miles. It is all about mind over matter!

·
Registered
194 Posts
hot_rocket78 said:
I can keep the bike upright at stop lights now. :D
Pretty impressive ;) I will have to start practicing that one.

I get the feeling that nobody took this question seriously :D

·
Registered
61 Posts
Well my best is the standup. Sometimes I'll do a can-can or wave to girls as I go by. :D They normally follow me after I do that. Good for getting numbers and meeting really shallow girls that are good for one thing. ;)

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
gipson said:
Well my best is the standup. Sometimes I'll do a can-can or wave to girls as I go by. :D They normally follow me after I do that. Good for getting numbers and meeting really shallow girls that are good for one thing. ;)
Yawn!! :eek: :p :cool:

You'll have to do better.

·
Registered
61 Posts
hot_rocket78 said:

Yawn!! :eek: :p :cool:

You'll have to do better.
Heh, Well you wont see me doing hand stands any time soon. :)
I prefer style and looking good while I do my tricks. Doh! Not that I'm concerned about my image or anything. ;) I do wear all the proper safety gear also. But nothing sets a trick in stone,.. like a little head nod to your fans. :cool: Remember to always nod up, not down! Show them your chin baby.;) :cool:
Perfect my style and you'll have all the girls you want:drool: drooling over you. :cool:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
gipson said:
...Perfect my style and you'll have all the girls you want:drool: drooling over you. :cool:
Dang, that's not what I want! :eek: :( I guess I'll have to perfect my own style. ;) :)

Thanks for the tip though. I'll pass it along to my single GUY friends. :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
hot_rocket78 said:

Dang, that's not what I want! :eek: :( I guess I'll have to perfect my own style. ;) :)

Thanks for the tip though. I'll pass it along to my single GUY friends. :)
Say.. to bad your in WA. ;) We could ride together. :D

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
My trick is the brake and dismoount, followed by the headplant into the bumber of a truck. This is done well when there is minimal damage to the bike, 5 scratches or less.

I would try it again but I don't know how many more organs I could spare, :D :eek:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts