Sportbike World banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Munch said:
P.S. - Scotty, good luck on Rainer, post when you get back and let us know how it went.

P.S.S - Does anyone know somebody that has taken AAI's 6-day Alpine Mountaineering class? If so, what did they say.
Thanks for the encouragement, Munch. Actually, Mike (Greenninja) is going with us. He's going to kick my liberal ass up the mountain. Hopefully, I won't have to throw him in a crevasse.:D

I decided against the AAI class when I saw a cheaper, more comprehensive class offered at the local junior college.

Back on topic: Corporate rock still sucks!
My favorite tune to drive to: Dinosaur Jr. - "Whatever's Cool With Me".

·
Registered
577 Posts
Meatmen- War of the Superbikes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
- Offspring, Gone Away
- Nickleback, Leader of Men
- Smashing Pumpkins, 1979
- Pink Floyd 'Dark Side of the Moon' (albumn)
- just about ever song ever recorded by Collective Soul

That about sums it up.

Anyone else notice how nowdays there are very few groups that record a whole albumn that's worth listening too. Most bands have a just a couple songs on them and the rest is trash. IMO.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Favorite song(s)

I LOVE Machine Head...can't believe I forgot that one! I really like Greedy Fly. Alice in Chains is the sh*t too, IMO, if you can keep Jerry out of rehab...oh wait! Who else...? ...and...and..and...

Which leads me to: I've changed my mind re: Metallica (not their personna, their music)

Amongst: Fuel (excellent), Unforgiven II (noteworthy), and King Nothing(my earlier professed fave)...

I've been recently re-introduced to "For Whom the Bell Tolls".....I still say...dude! That song rocks! Not that I'd forgotten it, I just hadn't heard it in a while...

It must be a gentle reminder for me to.......behave? NOT!

Luv their music, hate the way they've compromised their principles re: Napster...

·
Premium Member
3,294 Posts
For Sportbike Riding - Ozzy, Desire
Pump me up Tune - Incubus, Make Yourself
Lovey Dovey - Incubus, I Miss You
Kill Someone - Slayer, Seasons in the Abyss & Limp Bizkit, Break Stuff
Sappy - Goo Goo Dolls, Name & Black Balloon

and then their's AIC - Would & Rain When I Die...

I can't pick just one.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Impossible to pick one or two songs but any Rage Against The Machine song is great for driving, and most Cult songs, ie. "Wild Flower".

41 - 49 of 49 Posts