3,933 Posts
Hmmmm well......

1. Metallica - Fuel
2. Rage Against The Machine - Renegades Of Funk
3. Stevie Ray Vaughn - House is a rockin'

·
Registered
129 Posts
"Mean Machine" by Sugar Ray is actually in the game Road Rash 3d for the playstion, so apparently someone else thought it would be nice to ride to.

For some reason I like that song "Favourite Game" by the Cardigans, maybe its from listening to it over and over while racing in gran turismo 2....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Rag Doll by Soak. As well as half the other songs on Crusty Demons of Dirt vids. Specially that one which starts off "this song is dedicated to all those that ride" I think it's by Gadnium.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I'm new here, but I thought I'd put in my two cents...

1: King Nothing - Metallica
2: Rivera Paradise - Stevie Ray Vaughn
3: Sex Type Thing - Stone Temple Pilots
4: Radioactivity - Kraftwerk

I'm sorry! Its a toss-up! Do I have to pick ONE? I could go on.... :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Songs

1. Fuel- Metallica :angry:
2. First Time- Finger Eleven :angry:
3. Wait and Bleed- Slipknot :angry:

·
Registered
517 Posts
What the...?

FYI - new Metallica stuff sucks. Take a listen to Ride the Lightning (specifically "Creeping Death") and Master of Puppets. You'll never want to hear the radio-friendly crap again.

·
Registered
107 Posts
HUS - not only do you have good taste in motorcycles you also have good taste in music.

My favorite drivng music at the moment is:

Slipknot - Wait and Bleed (my wife hates it)
Saliva - click, click, boom
RATM - How I could just kill a man

Anybody else remember Manowar's "Wheels of Fire"?

P.S. - Scotty, good luck on Rainer, post when you get back and let us know how it went.

P.S.S - Does anyone know somebody that has taken AAI's 6-day Alpine Mountaineering class? If so, what did they say.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Re: What the...?

scotty said:
FYI - new Metallica stuff sucks. Take a listen to Ride the Lightning (specifically "Creeping Death") and Master of Puppets. You'll never want to hear the radio-friendly crap again.
Dude, I own all of the Metallica s**t! I've been to so many of their concerts I can't keep track. So old Metallica/new Metallica...it's still Metallica, and I love it all! I can't believe I'ma bout to say this but I'd probably follow Metallica if they decided to drop the Metal gig and turn to POP :barf: maybe not :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Machinehead by Bush. Can't believe nobody mentioned that one yet. Oh, BTW, I'm new around here. Don't even have a bike yet. Just have to sell the box, otherwise called a 91 5.0 Mustang.

Beau

·
Registered
289 Posts
Munch said:
HUS - not only do you have good taste in motorcycles you also have good taste in music.
Oh stop, you're making me blush :D

21 - 40 of 49 Posts