Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I'm bored, so just out of curiosity, what are all of your favorite "automotive" songs? I say automotive, because I can't think of many (or any, offhand) that are motorcycle specific.

For me, it is most definitely Rush's "Red Barchetta". :cool: :D Steppenwolf's "Born to be Wild" is a close second.

P

·
0 Posts
Stake said:

Putting on the leather thong and all that clown make-up must take up alot of time. :p
It's what I do *after* getting dressed that keeps the boredom away.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Either "A Lap Dance is so much better when the stripper is crying" by Bloodhound Gang.....it's a sweet song about the undying affection a truckdriver (theres the connection to the thread) towards a single mother name Bambi...........Or "Fuel" by Metallica

·
Registered
609 Posts
Stake said:
I say automotive, because I can't think of many (or any, offhand) that are motorcycle specific.

Motorcycle song; "Bat outa Hell"by Meatloaf. course that songs probably older than you. You can find it on napster.

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Favorite Song?

oldgixer said:
course that songs probably older than you. You can find it on napster.
Not quite. I think I've got it on vinyl around here somewhere. (of course I haven't had a record player in about 10 years, so what good does it do me :confused: )

·
Registered
113 Posts
"I cant drive 55" -Sammy Hagar
Not my fav. song,but one that makes me wanna ride.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Jesus Built my Hotrod. By Ministry/Gibby Haynes. And no (before some ignorant dumbass pipes in) it's definitely not christian rock.

S

·
0 Posts
funksouljon said:
Cake--The Distance would have to be my favorite.

He's going for speed, she's all alone ALL ALONE! all alone in a time of need .....

·
Registered
236 Posts
lucifer said:
Jesus Built my Hotrod. By Ministry/Gibby Haynes. And no (before some ignorant dumbass pipes in) it's definitely not christian rock.
Ohhhh man, that song rocks!! The cover of the album with that orange engine block... "no one with a fast (bike) needs to worry 'bout NOTHIN'"

·
Registered
205 Posts
In contrast to our namby pamby "Jesus built my hotrod" How about Cake's "Satan is my motor"

Satan is my motor, motor
Hear my motor purr
Satan is the only one who seems to understand

Another good car song is Primus "Jerry was a race car driver"

Well, Jerry was a race car driver
and he drove so goddamn fast,
Never did win that checkered flag,
but he never did come in last!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Satan is my motor is my second favorite. It just doesn't have that revved up feel to it like JBMHR.
Abuser definitely not Russian Orthodox. Al Jourgensen of ministry also has a country group called "buck satan and the 666 cowboys", of course if you were about 8 years younger I wouldn't have to explain this to you.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts