Sportbike World banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
"It's not what you know, it's who you know," but all I know is you live for the show - Project 86: Set Me Up

An ageless question, universal. They're asking why creation destined cries flood the night in pain. They say if you are real then take it away, but man will only look to you...Lying on his face - Project 86: Sad Machines

Just don't say no. I just want to play, and can you even see? Eyes closed but they talk to me. 'Cause I know of a place I can trust, if you could only see - 3rd Root: Wah Wah

The Matrix:
"I know Kung Fu" - Keanu Reeves
"Show Me" - Laurence Fishburne

Jerry McGuire:
"I'm all Love, Mutha Fukka!" - Cuba Gooding Jr.

------------------
~Nick
Hey squid, wanna race? No, not down that straight road...we're gonna hit the twisties. Hey, where ya' goin'?

[This message has been edited by CBR Brutha (edited October 04, 2000).]

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jk6672:
I hate to point this out but, Samuel L. Jackson wasn't in the Matrix. Your refering to Laurnece Fishburne I believe. :)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right. My bad...I was tired :D Problem fixed...

------------------
~Nick
Hey squid, wanna race? No, not down that straight road...we're gonna hit the twisties. Hey, where ya' goin'?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.