Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A section of Interstate 94 is closed Friday morning for a fatal motorcycle crash investigation.

The westbound lanes of the freeway remain closed between Jackson Road and M-14, as well as the entrance ramp from Jackson Road, according to Michigan State Police.

Police said the motorcycle was driving at about 160 mph when it went off the freeway just before 4 a.m. State troopers were searching for the operator who they believed was thrown from the cycle.

The victim's body was located at about 4:30 a.m.

Police believe the motorcyclist lost control of the cycle while taking a sharp turn on the freeway.

Traffic delays were reported for about three miles during the morning commute from the freeway closure, according to Local 4 Traffic. Northbound U.S. Highway 23 to westbound M-14 to westbound I-94 was suggested as an alternate route by ClickOnDetroit.com partner Traffic.com.

Stay with Local 4 News and ClickOnDetroit.com for the latest developments.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Jesus rapping Christ he flew/slid that far!! :eek

R.I.P

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bluto said:
Yeah I don't have to think twice about doing a 160mph sharp turn...I don't think about doing it in the first place.
you mean to say you haven't seen 160 on that busa of yours?
now i try not to be an idiot on my bike (too often), but i will say i have seen some pretty high #'s...

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
jjkGURU said:
you mean to say you haven't seen 160 on that busa of yours?
now i try not to be an idiot on my bike (too often), but i will say i have seen some pretty high #'s...
Sure, but at 4 am? on a curve?

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
jjkGURU said:
lucky, this is the part i was refering to
off topic, but any luck on the 4-wheeler front?
Yeah, I picked up a 2003 Raptor660 and a 2004 ltz400 :D

I will be building a quad play area in the back yard next summer for anyone interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts