Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 2years 5months and 20 days i finaly got my lardy frame on a bike again. was i quietly pootling about the highways of blighty? NO i was riding a CBR 600RR aound Donnington Park, scaring the crap out of myself and generaly riding like Legend on a bad day!!

Fair play to the Ron Haslem School, but they had their work cut out trying to show me the right line, while my cripple foot was dragging on every right hander and my throttle control had all the finesse of a 12year old pleasuring himself for the first time.

But i survived unscathed (alll though i ache in places i forgot i had) and am a better man for the experience.

CAN'T wait to do it again:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
tls boy said:
After 2years 5months and 20 days i finaly got my lardy frame on a bike again. was i quietly pootling about the highways of blighty? NO i was riding a CBR 600RR aound Donnington Park, scaring the crap out of myself and generaly riding like Legend on a bad day!!

Fair play to the Ron Haslem School, but they had their work cut out trying to show me the right line, while my cripple foot was dragging on every right hander and my throttle control had all the finesse of a 12year old pleasuring himself for the first time.

But i survived unscathed (alll though i ache in places i forgot i had) and am a better man for the experience.

CAN'T wait to do it again:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Well done my boy!!!! I have an idea for 2 such fine, agile examples of masculinity! What with you not being able to steer where you want and me not being able to see where the feck i'm going we should buy a sidecar outfit!! Top plan or what :D

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can see it no BP.

Is this what you had in mind??

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts