Sportbike World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realise you boys have touched on this before, but I got this the other day with the 03 04 update. I am stunned.

This is simply amazing

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Toasted?

Love the Sheene comment at the start.....

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Top movie

The comment about the crumpet was pretty typical Sheene, bitter and twisted.
I also liked the implication that Sheene was crap and couldnt get the hang of riding ala King Kenny. There is no love lost there even aftrer all those years.
I also liked the Rossi comment about the first time he rode the 500:D
Hope they bring out an updated version:thumb:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Huh?

How can they bring out an updated version when we have only had 2 races of 05?

I am assuming you have seen the 03-04 update?

If not, pm me and I'll send one over

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Send all bike related VCD

I have the version with two disks, the second disc starts with the 03 season but I cant remember if it covers the entire year. Ill check tonight to see where it ends. I dont think it has 04 in it:confused:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Re: Send all bike related VCD

Tug said:
I have the version with two disks, the second disc starts with the 03 season but I cant remember if it covers the entire year. Ill check tonight to see where it ends. I dont think it has 04 in it:confused:
Yeah tug you've got the 2 disk version and the 2nd disk does contain a bit of 04 stuff.

What a crackin DVD eh. Proved Baggy is indeed a jumped up little berk.
Could of done with a bit less of John Hopkins mom in it thou but still must be the best bike flic ever. :D

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oi oi

And I must say that the Rossi bit where he's doing the wheelie in the back garden with the front wheel coming out is inspirational stuff....

Although I don't know how it would have ended in the flowerbed! :eek:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yours truly

PM me with your address 1-4 and It'll be on it's way

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Too good...

Yeah thanks BP, the old boy came through for me, copy arrived just yesterday :D

Is a top watch isn't it!! :thumb: Miss the old 500 days...

That step off of Doohans @ P.I T1 is still crazy to watch.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Blue Catt said:
What was absolutely incredible about that bit of footage was that he made 2 or 3 very visible attempts to lift it off the deck on his knee... he wasn't going down without a fight. Unlike me who jumps off, throw my hands in the air and have thought of at least 2 good excuses for the Mrs before i've even hit the deck.

Superb.
:twofinger

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Re: Too good...

Gixxer_Dave said:

Is a top watch isn't it!! :thumb: Miss the old 500 days...

Tell me about it.
I wonder if the producers realise what a hit it was. How many would sign up for one of these every season?. Ok we don't need that scotish git narrating. Carmen electra would be my choice :twofinger

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Comedians the lot of ya

What was absolutely incredible about that bit of footage was that he made 2 or 3 very visible attempts to lift it off the deck on his knee... he wasn't going down without a fight. Unlike me who jumps off, throw my hands in the air and have thought of at least 2 good excuses for the Mrs before i've even hit the deck.
You crack me up BP... Love it...

I'd happily go along with Carmen over Ewan, but there'd have to be a few artistic bits of video... if you know what I mean. :eyebrows:

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Originally posted by Blue Catt ... he wasn't going down without a fight.
I'd say the memories of his big spill and the mangled leg would have encouraged him to try that little bit harder!! Would have been up around 210-220kph through there :eek:

You have to feel bad for McCoy though, the guys got buckets of talent and had no real luck IMO. Anyone who can back in it and slide it out like that deserves a wrap.

Beauty is clearly in the eye of the beholder in his girlys case - haha

Love your work BP :thumb:

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts