Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and a couple of friends of mine had decals made that is either on our windshield or somewhere near the front of the bike that says "FASTER THAN A SPEEDING TICKET!"....well the other day while helping the friend that makes these at his business, a cop pulls up and asked if we are the people that make those decals.....we replied "yes, is there something we can help you with?" he stands there; i guess in completely dumbfounded of our honesty; and says "yes, i would like you to make me and some of my friends one, but i want them to say something else" "Ok, what might that be?" He replied, "SLOWER THAN A MOTOROLA!".....i lost all control of myself and busted out laughing at this whole thing.....but i guess that is true when you look at it......:laughing:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12 Posts
R1rider14 said:
Me and a couple of friends of mine had decals made that is either on our windshield or somewhere near the front of the bike that says "FASTER THAN A SPEEDING TICKET!"....well the other day while helping the friend that makes these at his business, a cop pulls up and asked if we are the people that make those decals.....we replied "yes, is there something we can help you with?" he stands there; i guess in completely dumbfounded of our honesty; and says "yes, i would like you to make me and some of my friends one, but i want them to say something else" "Ok, what might that be?" He replied, "SLOWER THAN A MOTOROLA!".....i lost all control of myself and busted out laughing at this whole thing.....but i guess that is true when you look at it......:laughing:
Funny by the officer, but I can't see you getting of easy from many tickets if you have that decal on your bike.

Don't be a :squid:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
183 Posts
To each their own. Personally I like to fly under the radar. Stock exhaust, no crazy graphics, etc.

But thats not to say I don't appreciate a little flash :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,400 Posts
Fully agree with you Angrypenguin for the less I can do to catch the attention of the police of other cage driver the better for me.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Unas_the_Slayer said:
Hahah that's great man.. are you sellin that shit? I'd buy one!

Yeah, we are but to most people but if ya want one just let me know and i will mail one to ya
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Unas_the_Slayer said:
Yea I'll take one. Do you have paypal?
No, but i will set up an account and let you know what it is, it will only be $2, so when i can get everything set up i will let you know, should be sometime Monday afternoon, but i need to know what color you want it in....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,151 Posts
R1rider14 said:
No, but i will set up an account and let you know what it is, it will only be $2, so when i can get everything set up i will let you know, should be sometime Monday afternoon, but i need to know what color you want it in....
Alright cool in fact can I get two of em? Maybe one red and one black?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
72 Posts
Re: Re: faster than a speeding ticket....

lemosley01 said:
Funny by the officer, but I can't see you getting of easy from many tickets if you have that decal on your bike.

Don't be a :squid:
my thoughts exactly.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top