Sportbike World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got it in the mail yesterday! Sweet flick.........anybody else get a chance to see it?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
homeless_cq said:
Yeah, I bought it the first day it came out. Pretty sick riding. I really liked the documentary style. Got to say my favorite is watching the season fold out between rossi and biaggi. The sound track is sweet too.
Yeah, almost as good as this season's racing!

:D

·
Registered
505 Posts
hey inky do you remeber how long it took to get it.i ordered (the 2 disk set they were selling) and never got a confirmation e mail but am pretty sure there is a charge on my credit card.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maddjack said:
hey inky do you remeber how long it took to get it.i ordered (the 2 disk set they were selling) and never got a confirmation e mail but am pretty sure there is a charge on my credit card.
Humm.........that was like in the middle of the summer...................2 weeks? Maybe 3? Give them a call, and check on your order.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Thanks Inky got it today(worry wart me:p )got the 2 disc set,guess what I'll be watching later:D

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Maddjack said:
Thanks Inky got it today(worry wart me:p )got the 2 disc set,guess what I'll be watching later:D
*thick italian accent* Riding Moto GP.........ah hhhhh fuck.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
I havent really seen any good riding DVD's ( track, stunt or general). What do you guys suggest that I get to start off with besides this one??

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
I bought it at Laguna Seca this year. Awesome video! :thumb:

·
Registered
427 Posts
It is coming to Kansas City on the big screen on January 24th! Well, one of the smaller big screens, but who cares? Me and my lady are going. I'm stoked! I have been holding off on getting the DVD until I see it at the theater.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
sisqo said:
I havent really seen any good riding DVD's ( track, stunt or general). What do you guys suggest that I get to start off with besides this one??
OOOOk.......or maybe not?:(

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I don't condone the stunting videos. If anybody wants to start a flame war about it.......well then have fun.

BUT I do condone watching really good racing, and almost every dealership that I have been to has some kind of tape or DVD about a particular season. You can even order them from places like Tucker Rocky (thru your dealer)

We watched an old one the other day, AMA, 1992. Great season.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Inky said:
I don't condone the stunting videos. If anybody wants to start a flame war about it.......well then have fun.

BUT I do condone watching really good racing, and almost every dealership that I have been to has some kind of tape or DVD about a particular season. You can even order them from places like Tucker Rocky (thru your dealer)

We watched an old one the other day, AMA, 1992. Great season.
Thanks Ink, Im not big on stunting either (only the occasional wheelie) but I do enjoy watching it from time to time. But, like yourself I would much rather watch racing or someone elses track day vids. Thanks again:thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts