Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I saw this on ebay the address is http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1842302174

It is a liscence plate flipper and looks pretty kewl anybody have one or seen one like this? I know the one guy Scott that has one on his R1, but he made that himself with alot of work. I'm not selling this or involved with these people in any way just a potential customer looking for some insight.

Also I have seen a clear plastic plate frame that has a button, and it energizes the plastic or something and instantly turns the plastic black covering your plate it was advertised in the packaging for the turn signal intergrator can't remember the companies name help lol

thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
This is the first I have seen them in the US. I know they are pretty popular in the UK. They advertise them to be used at track days so you dont have to take your plate off. But we all know what they are really used for. hahaha

desertninja

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes sir that's a good usage, also for shows like the pavillions so no one sees your awesome bike steals your plate # and comes by your house to jack your bike lol clearly a anti theft device lol

chris

·
Registered
55 Posts
i agree with outlaw

i will have to buy one of these fast-tag for my next bike i get:D. seeing how i went to court today and 2 az DPS officers swore on the bible and told the judge a bold face lie :finger:. and the judge being the 80yr old good ole boy :finger:, i will now pay a $110 fine. i'm running from now on:twofinger. and i turely believe almost ever az DPS officer should drive ford crown victorians at work and home:finger: :thumb: :cool: .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts