Sportbike World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
The eyes ...the eyes....

Look at the look in his eyes...

Talk about concentration or maybe his balls may have already been in his mouth and he was trying to swallow them back in...

All in all, nice pic Dave....

Cheers....

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
how about a bit off edwards ...

you just KNOW none of us would have been smiling if we had done this ... and by some act of god not trashed our bikes ...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Now...for some track talk...

Question....how do you pull something like that off?

I have had a few tyre lock ups when I drop the gears so hard trying to evade those mother farking taxi drivers who drive blind.... the rear end twists and I get a hell of a ride...really enjoy it too as compared to the boredom of commuter riding.

So how is it done? Dropping the gears hard? Slamming the foot brake? Come on now...teach us young ones how to ride like the Legends....

Cheers.....
:D

·
Registered
175 Posts
Another village idiot?

Legend... you have competition mate.... we have another village idiot trying to infiltrate our village..... come on now...defend your position as our village idiot!!!

Watch your back now Legend.....:eek:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
ummm re villiage idiot ...

bum fluff boy aka wolverine ..... You were refereing to yourself as the 'next' club idiot right ?

I thought the other chaps reply was quite appropriate ... although I am surprised he was so nice .... me, I would have flamed your newbie idiot arse ...

You ... my friend ... are a complete waste of the space you stand in ...change gear, brake ... you complete twat cant tossa idiot spice girl wannabe.

Now .... take a CLOSE look at the picture, and notice he has not changed gear, nor braked .. he has simply wound the gas on harder than any sane person would, while the bike is over ....

Now .. having said all the above, and going by some of your recent posts ..... I have an idea than on your next time out YOU will be able to do this !! .... although the outcome will be very different than Mr Edwards ...

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts