Sportbike World banner

Fast and Furious 2....

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  chris_y2k_r1 
#1 ·
Yeah Paramount just called me, it seems that in the next movie they want me and some other WRX drivers to star as the bad guys. Here's the plot. We will get three really hooked up WRX Wagons, with neon lights underneath, because "neon is cool". Also we will hook up the biggest NOS Tank ever caught on film, and use it to blow out our rear differentials. Now I know your hooked already but it gets better. The meat of the tale is that we go out at night, we turn on our neon lights so nobody can teel us apart, and we hijack trucks carrying DVD players :eek: all the while we are going to be wearing rubber masks to make us look like retired and run down boxers. I will be MIKE TYSON. It seems that Paul Walker is not a cop, because he was fired after letting Vin escape in the FBI's junk yard Supra. So Paul Walker will be in the movie, but he will be working at "The Racers Edge", that nice little car shop in town. It seems he has gotten a managers position. Well after seeing the three WRX guys hanging around looking for those little neon windshield washer lights, Paul quickly determines that these guys are the "Knockout Bandits". He calls the FBI, where he gets reinstated and will save the day, but not until sleeping with my 16 year old kid sister, and blowing his Ford Lightning up with more NOS.

:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

See less See more
#2 ·
im speechless...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.