Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Stillon2Wheels said:
:drool: I want one! That looks sexy as hell.
StiffonTwoWheels .... you should see me when I'm on the town at 11.30pm with my chest waxed and my leg hairs trimmed .... now THAT is farkin sexy :D :D

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Talking of out on the town

Legend said:
StiffonTwoWheels .... you should see me when I'm on the town at 11.30pm with my chest waxed and my leg hairs trimmed .... now THAT is farkin sexy :D :D
You gonna turn up for Chumley's do a week on Friday ?

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Talking of out on the town

Tug said:
You gonna turn up for Chumley's do a week on Friday ?
Since I never turn up to any of his other functions the caaant has decided not to invite me maybe ??

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: Re: Talking of out on the town

Legend said:
Since I never turn up to any of his other functions the caaant has decided not to invite me maybe ??
Probably couldn't stand the disappointment of inviting you and you not turning up:twofinger Not being invited never stoped ypu before you slappa :D

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: New R1 in Singapore

yellow peril said:
I went to Joe's last saturday and some happy bloke just took delivery of his new 2004 R1.
Lucky bastard!
Ferk .. slobber .. slobber .... what did I look like 'in the flesh' bro ??

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Could belong to one of three that I know of

Could have been Papa Rod's MSS bike, Poul Scanda hooligan's or Mad Brad Gray:drool:

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Re: Huh???????????

Gixxer_Dave said:
You always look like a knob...... :twofinger
:D :D :D :D .. toooo farrrnyyy .. you ausiee caaant ... now set yer clock right of you'll be stuffffedddd ..

Would the mystery owner please stand up .... and no .. it is not mine :twofinger

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Re: Re: Huh???????????

Legend said:
:D :D :D :D .. toooo farrrnyyy .. you ausiee caaant ... now set yer clock right of you'll be stuffffedddd ..
Yeah clocks are back an hour and we're heading towards the cold and miserable depts of winter.

You wouldn't have known it at P.I yesterday though, a lovely 30 odd degrees all day and better yet Gazza smoked 'em in R2 :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts