Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gidday 'tweety' ..... farkin great to see you lurking in the darkness mate ..

Get caught in the rain on the way back ??

·
Registered
406 Posts
Yes mate, I'm here and for once its allowing me to respond to a post!

We went back to claim our trophy's but they had already finished the ceremonies. We managed to tag on to the end of the car's and collect all of them.

You my friend got 4th and Julie's holding your trophy till she drops it off at Joe's.

Slasher, Silva and myslef got absolutely soaked and frozen on the way back. I drank way too much water after the race and kept having to stop for a piss. Luckily nothing had to fall out of the 'chocolate starfish'! Most of that happened in practice at turn 5 as you will recall.

Got your indicators sorted out without to much drama then?

·
Registered
726 Posts
The day has come

Oh fark me - It has happened!!!! We are doomed, all doomed!!!!

congrats legend, just get it off your chest and shut the feck up

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To all ..

Tweety: I feel sorry for ya mate, it was bloody orrid coming back, and I know you got stuck in the rain on the way up .... still, looks like you have a blinder of a weekend ....

Lensy Lass: Choice !! ... me first (and last ??) trophy, thanks thanks thanks, please feel free to keep it for a while, and make sure Tug see's ya sleeping with it .. arf arf arf ...

Chumley: I'm coming mate, I'm COMING !! ... oww .. nearly did ... but never fear .. I'll be in here after lunch letting all the avid readers know what a ... legend ... I am !!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Don't know about Legend being on the podium - didn't get to see that (hope someone got a photo) but by Christ that new avatar's scary:eek: Were all the trophies pee coloured?:hurl:

Mrs S.

Well done Legend:thumb:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
SOunds like

I missed another good weekend. Damn

Anyways I dont think legend could handle seeing me chuck his old girl up the road any way.

Legend:
Check out the attached avatar for youmate!!.
Get rid of that photo....pleeeeease.

Cheers

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oww wee !!!

Nice big fella .. NICE !!! ....

But I have always been intimidated with chicks with big boobs ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts