Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Cookee-

You sir have single handidly provided me with a full weeks worth of entertainment for those long days of "learning":D How is it that your work manages to pay you to surf the net???:twofinger

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great game, hey? I've only been able to make it to the fourth stage, just. Teagames.com has been a long-time personal favourite site.

My office is a loooooooong way away from where any of the bosses are. Actually, it's a loooooong way away from EVERYONE! I don't get disturbed too often and my job's pretty cruisy, so I play a bit. I'm sure that, one day, my world will come crashing down and they'll find some more work for me to do. In the meantime...

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Hey Cookee - I thought work was going to block websites? and yet here you are... *sigh*

:twofinger

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
spicerke said:
Hey Cookee - I thought work was going to block websites? and yet here you are...
They've blocked a few already, including Gabbly.com and FileCabi.net. Bastards! ;)

Here's hoping they never block SBW! :cheers:

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Just make sure not to draw their attention and they might just overlook it;) and if they don't... theres always the direct approach, I mean you work in a brick factory after all:p

Sepias

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOOOHOOOO!!!!

Finished it. Took me 3:30:22. Not quick, but hey, I made it all the way through! :D :D

Have a great weekend everyone. I'm outta here!!! :D

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
the third level is hard, and i can't get past the fourth.

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Grossly 4:12. I was going slow. I haven't beaten it more than once in a row. I can beat all the levels, I just can't beat them all in a row damnit. I can go through 1-3 easly, but 4 and 5 kills all my lives and I don't even make it to 6.

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here's a tip...

When it seems like you're going to land onto a precipice, hold the DOWN key (brake).

You'll stop on the spot, instead of bouncing over the bars. :thumb:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
is there any way to practice on the higher levels?

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
made it to level 8

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
JBaz said:
press the "Practice" button on the menu... And you can select any level you wish to practice... Please dont be the one to confuse 710 and oil... lol
Well sh*t, would you look at that! I never did any practice, so I didn't realise that you actually COULD! Sorry for the bad advice! :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts