Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, guys and gals, today's my last day at work for a while. I've got 36 days off. While I may have a chance to get on here and check my PM's, I probably won't have much time for a chat.

I'd just like to say that Mrs Tree and I appreciate all of your good wishes that you've already given us (and any that you may give in the future.)

Those of you who'll have the good fortune to go for a ride over the next month, take it easy and keep it rubber-side-down.

Feel free to send me a PM or email if you're going to be anywhere near:

• Seattle on March 13 or 14
  • Kelowna (airport only) on March 14 and 21
  • Calgary or Toronto (airports only) on March 21 (fly in / fly out)
  • Atlanta from March 22 to 29
  • San Francisco on March 30
It'd be great to catch up with as many of you as possible! :cheers:

Catch ya later!!!! :D

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SepiasSoul said:
Have a great time! Watch out if you go riding here in the U.S. no one can drive at all! Enjoy your vacation.

Sepias
Thanks, mate. :thumbs2:

No riding, just driving, and only in Atlanta. Our hosts there own a few Porsches, so it should be a great time!

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
When you're nailing your wife, think of me:)

·
Registered
746 Posts
Damn, if you where in seattle on the 12th I could drive over and meet up with you guys. Sunday is my only day off.

There's bums o' plenty in that town so start making your "I don't have any change" excuses now. I just tell them to get a damn job you worthless ass!

Be sure not to wear any steeler clothing, you might get your ass beat.

Good luck mate.

-M-

·
Registered
6,400 Posts
Good thing you are not going to wonder around Toronto city for it is the cime city of Cdn. Still have a good time cookee

1 - 11 of 11 Posts