Sportbike World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone of you chaps fancy a game of rugby? With the world cup and all going on, I have gotten myself all itching to play again. The last time I had a bloody decent game was about a year back.

What say you lads or are yous all just gonna be couch players hurling vulgarites at the players on the screen telling them that you are better players and talking about their mamas?

I say we have a day out playing rugby...say a game of Sevens' since we dont have that many people around. After the games, we have the usual drinking binge.

How's it then?

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Oh hell yeah

a chance to kick the F outta you and Legend!!! Hold me back hold me back someone:twofinger

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I was a bleeding legend at cricket!! :D

If you chaps wanna have a blast down the pitch for a game... I am up for it too....

I can hear it now...Leroy retires with a smacking 100.... bowled great with a score of 7/21....

Rugby or cricket... anyone's fine

PS...I taught the great late Don Bradman all he knew

PPs..I smacked Curtly Ambrose all the way down to SRC from the SCC nets!!

PPPs...Cant wait to play again!!!

PPPPs...I am bloody dreaming!!:crying:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright then..if we get the numbers...who can get a pitch? I see if I can work something out with my former college...St Andrews Junior College...the one beside HandleBar...

It is bloody perfect, we play..then we go across the street for beers....:thumb:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Could be

England (world cup winners) v rest of the world (losers) sounds like a game to me, yeah, I played centre on the school team.. twenty.... erm.... five years ago!

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Geriatrics v The Lesbians and Lady Boys

This I have to see:eek:

Better tell JR that shorts are above the knee these days :twofinger

Diddnt know you played rugger Garfield, thought it was all soggy biscuit game and dressing up in your sisters knickers at your skool :eyebrows:

·
Registered
726 Posts
Count me in

I'm up for a bit of Rugby action - played 1st grade here up till a few years back. think I can remember how to play

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Slowly the numbers are running in. I will try to get the field in SAJC, the school beside Handlebar for early Dec. Most prob in the first week of December.

:cool:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wat a bloody excellent Rugby final that was! Jonny Wilkinson proving his worth yet again. Top Job England!!:thumb:

Anyways, the game has to be on next January because of the busy schedules that you lads have with the MSS and Christmas celebrations. Weekednds are the only days when most can turn up and all the weekends have been taken up in Dec. Two weekends for the MSS and then the other for Christmas and New Years. GUess the game has to be brought to January.

One more thing, BP has requested we play on the beach and not a field. We can have a six or seven aside on the beach. He mentioned Sentosa or something like that. We most prob will have it there then.

Fancy having sand running up the crack of your arse once the day is up. Playing in mini gravel...sheesh..BC should be used to it and feel right at home.

:twofinger

More detals soon.

So far...

WOLVER Gonna Kick Your Arse RINE
Blue Catt
Nipple Pincher Phil
Chumster
Silva - provided it is a weekend and he has no photo shoot
Slasher - Jonah Lomu's spawn if you ask me
1-4 the Road
Tug Boat
Andy Capp
Legend - he better fucking turn up.....

Well, that's it then....5 aside now? some confirmed and some not...

roll them names up.....

Boycie?
YP?
Mojo?
Whoever else?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts