Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious to know if anyone here knows any actors, musicians, athletes etc etc. Famous people in general.

My uncle is good friends with the bands Pennywise and Kottonmouth Kings. He has a few celebrity clients for his web design business......... but I have not met any of them. :(

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
Jester said:

My uncle is good friends with the bands Pennywise and Kottonmouth Kings. He has a few celebrity clients for his web design business......... but I have not met any of them. :(
That's awesome. I love pennywise.

I on the other hand, am friends with no one famous. In fact, I have many restraining orders against me from famous people:(

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
This is the closest I've come, and it's not very close :

My sister-in-law's late uncle, Darryl Sambell, discovered and managed John Farnham. He was also quite big in the Australian music scene, management-wise. My s-i-l has all of his memorabillia on the wall of her cafe. Don't know if you guys know who Farnham is, but he was huge here in the 60's and is still going strong.

Like I said, it wasn't very close.:D

·
Some days are like this.
3,132 Posts
Eh, there's nothing all that special about famous people, and I could give a :tp:

I'm still annoyed about all the coverage Julia Roberts got when she was knocked up with twins. You'd think she was the first woman ever to get pregnant. Noone was on my porch wanting an interview when I was pregnant. :confused: What a bunch of crap!

But I did know Conway Twitty's grandson. :laughing:

·
Registered
5,373 Posts
spicerke said:

But I did know Conway Twitty's grandson. :laughing:
What's a conway twitty

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Tippmann said:
What's a conway twitty
Country star from the 60's and 70's I think. Since you weren't born until like 1995 I'm not surprised you don't know who he is.

:twofinger

I think my uncle is Lee Majors' cousin (Lee Majors was in the show "The Fall Guy"). :dunno:

·
S370HSSV 0773H
7,434 Posts
Isn't one of our own (I won't say who) related to the "Oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, Hey Mickey!!" girl?

:D

·
Resident Smart Ass!
3,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
spicersh said:
Isn't one of our own (I won't say who) related to the "Oh Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, Hey Mickey!!" girl?

:D

:thumbs2: It's that one guy that is like a ghost at time, no?

:laughing:

·
Registered
306 Posts
I once saw Andre Aggassi (sp?) taking a shit in a club in downtown columbus, oh.......

( i forget if he washed his hands or not :barf: )

1 - 11 of 11 Posts