Sportbike World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This beautiful and purposeful lightweight carries one of the most famous badges on its tank. It's not clearly visible in this picture, so I didn't have to remove it :D
Can you name the brand and model?
It's not too diffifcult this time ;)

Aris

·
Registered
373 Posts
Aris you did it again. You found another fantastic trivia. What an interesting history for this famous name.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Aris,

Looks like nobody else is playing this trivia. Come on people I found it in less then one hour. Here are some clues. It is a 50cc Italian bike. :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
Good guess mheinee. However its not a Ducati. It was manufactured by a more well know company (not motorcycle related).

·
Retired Moderator
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice story isn't it Andy?
Unfortunately it seems that there isn't so much interest in our trivia lately. Come on guys!
Any ideas for different kinds of trivia are always welcome.

Aris

·
Registered
418 Posts
I was interested in this one, I just got no clue! Hehe, I was hoping it was an Augusta cuz that's the only make I have a book on => Hehe, I just haven't been riding long enuff to have a real shot at trivia on older bikes

·
Registered
373 Posts
Wally,

A book... what is that. We don't use no stinken books. We use Google. Having a high speed connection also helps a lot.

For example. Type into Google "Italian 50cc motorcycles".

·
Registered
22 Posts
Maserati ..?

Who would have thought? Very nice bit of trivia. I just learned something new today.

However, if I was smarter and squinted my eyes a bit harder, there is a very slight hint of a birdcage in the design of the frame :)

·
Retired Moderator
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 13 of 13 Posts