Sportbike World banner

Falco torque spec

3K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  apriliaforum 
#1 ·
Just in case anyone here needs to change the front sprocket on a Falco (since there are so many of us Falco riders here), the torque spec is 36 ft lbs or 50 nm. Blue lock-tite is recommended. Apparantly this is a closely guarded secret, as no shop I called had the information and I had to call Aprilia USA themselves to get the info.

BTW, their toll-free phone number is 1-877-APRILIA. Press 3 for technical info. They are more than happy to give information on any of their bikes.

#3 ·
Ducatilimey37 said:
I feel bad that no one replys to Aprillia messages, its nearly as bad as the Duc forum
I sat on the Mille last night, very nice..there may be one in my future!
Thanks Chap! Fret not, for I post these messages for the undoubtedly thousands of unregistered Aprilia riders who visit here, unbeknownst to the rest of us. I expect no response, I get my satisfaction from knowing that I am helping the unseen masses. In fact, nothing pleases me more than being stopped on the street and thanked by someone who has read one of my posts. Kind of like the computer professor. :p :D

Cheers!

#4 ·
I'm here

I just signed up tonight, and you guys are right, it sure is quiet in here. I usually haunt esportbike in addition to other forums, but thought I should check this one out too. One can never have too much info huh?.

I am still learning this format so take it easy on this newbie. I don't have a Falco, but I do have a Mille. Same engine, so same torque specs ;)

Hang in there,
Gregory

#5 ·
Re: I'm here

redtwin said:
I just signed up tonight, ...
Gregory,
Welcome to the site. :) Occaisionaly I'll check out other sites like e-sportbike, but I have yet to find another with as much "personality" as SBW. :cool:

I should have included the Mille and the Futura in the post title, but I wasn't thinking (happens often). btw, nice bike.

#7 ·
Ducatilimey37 said:
welcome Gregory!
Matt, have you done your first post as a 30 year old yet?
My head really hurts btw, nice night last night!
Who's Matt? :confused:

Great time last night. I'm still in the recovery "fog". :barf: The new fasteners are already on the bike. I'm guessing 2-3 rear wheel hp increase at least. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.