Sportbike World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for asking this again, but what is that website for that place that you can buy Original Factory service manuals for a good price? Robert, was'nt it you who told us about it?

And BTW, if anyone wants a super duper special awesome Factory service manual for their 1996-1999 CBR900RR that has been individually- page by page- put into plastic sleeves and a binder.... Check out my auction!!! :D

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1408122040

·
Registered
938 Posts
HondaNut! said:
And BTW, if anyone wants a super duper special awesome Factory service manual for their 1996-1999 CBR900RR that has been individually- page by page- put into plastic sleeves and a binder.... Check out my auction!!! :D
Hmmm, I wonder where I've seen that before? ;):D

http://www.helminc.com has a manual for the 2000 VFR, is the '01 model unchanged?

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya thanks guys, it's Helm I was trying to think of.

HEY ROBERT! Take a break man and spend a little ~stress relief~ time with your beautiful fiance' :D

Hey Don, it was you who gave me the idea to do that to the manual. I dont know if I ever told you I did it. Obviously, I did, and it works out great that way. Im going to do the same thing to my VFR manual. It's time consuming and costs an extra $25 or so for the slips to do it, but its a great idea and makes it so nice to work on the bike. ~~~~~Of course mines better! :D ;)

The only change from 2000 to 2001 on the VFR is an automatic choke for the FI system.

·
Registered
938 Posts
HondaNut! said:
... Hey Don, it was you who gave me the idea to do that to the manual. I dont know if I ever told you I did it...
No, you didn't. I copied your frame sliders, so I guess we be even. :D

Obviously, I did, and it works out great that way. Im going to do the same thing to my VFR manual. It's time consuming and costs an extra $25 or so for the slips to do it, but its a great idea and makes it so nice to work on the bike. ~~~~~Of course mines better! :D ;)

The only change from 2000 to 2001 on the VFR is an automatic choke for the FI system.
NO!, mines better, because I can still use it. :p:D I'm assuming you traded in the RR?
The extra $25 is definitely money well spent.

On a similar note, are you getting rid of your rear stand? I picked up a Pit-Bull front stand over the weekend and would like to get one for the rear.

[Edited by RRDon on 02-08-2001 at 06:22 AM]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts