Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I have seen the posts on all the exhaust manufacturers and which ones are the best to go with. Currently I am trying to decide between Two Brothers and Erion Racing. I ride an '01 F4i, which of these two exhausts systems do you think would be best? any input is much appreciated.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have neither. The Jardine RT-One seemed to fit well and made a great sound up top. The Two Brothers I've heard, a friend of mine has the Titanium. Sounds nice down low seen too many of that brand. Erion, eh couldn't care any less. Probably a fine pipe but don't want one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
f4i exhaust

I have also have a jardine rt one and it sounds incredible, I know someone that has a two brothers carbon on his that doesen't sound that great

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey there! I have an F4i as well and have decided to go with a Devil High mount carbon. It's not the cheapest, but it seems to fit me the best and look great on the bike. The footpegs can be retained or removed cause it hangs on it's own bracket. Of course, I don't have the exhaust as of yet since I just got my bike last week and am having to save for sales tax, bummer. Go to DevilBikes.com and check them out... they also have sound clips of different bikes with their pipes on ... I thought that was a nice feature. Hope I could help.

chris

·
Registered
24 Posts
Re: f4i exhaust

rlplive said:
I have also have a jardine rt one and it sounds incredible, I know someone that has a two brothers carbon on his that doesen't sound that great
Obviously I don't have an F4i but I highly recommend the Jardine RT One with Race Baffle.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts