Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had my F4 Dyno'd at 95 Horses at the rear wheel, Anyone else have thiers done yet? What was it and also anyone know what percentage of Horse Power is lost? Anyways I have to give credit to Cycle Dynamics Here is Phoenix, I'll never let anothe dealer tune my CBR again!!

Chris N AZ

------------------
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
no i put it off all summer and now i probley won't get it done.

a friend of mine got his done with a full hindle exhaust and jetted, a couple weeks ago and he had a whole 84 ponies!!!

he raced the bike this summer and it was alot higher in may of last year i guarentee it.

sorry that's all i know

------------------
Nick
"You meet the nicest people on Hondas"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
I had mine dyno'd completely stock with 800 miles on it at: 98.2 at the wheel. Then when I added some mods (15 front) and (C-2 two bro's slip-on) I honestly registerd at 106.8 at the wheel.....Crazy--00'F4
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
slowf4 said:
Then when I added some mods (15 front)...
Congratulations. You have the only performance-adding sprocket on this site.:D:p Where'd ya' get it? I'd like to get one for my '01 F4i when I pick it up.

Oh yeah and, as far as I know, that amount of power isn't possible out of an F4 with just a slip-on and a super sprocket. Call the guy who owns the dyno and ask him when was the last time it was checked for spec. If he asks what spec is...just laugh at him, hang up, and start calling for other dynos in the area. :)

My $.02

P.S. I once was fooled into thinking my F4 had that much power because of the stuff I did to it (Pipe/jetted/filter/synthetic turn signal fluid ;)), but it turned out that the guy hadn't maintained his dyno and it was SO out of spec it wasn't even funny. Gave me some WAY funky numbers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
I was very skeptical also with the numbers of the dyno. I did schedule a second appointment for another dyno run and the outcome was 106.1 hp. I do have to agree the 15 front will not increase any hp, but on the other hand the slip will. I don't know if you have seen two brothers website which is twobros.com they dyno'd a 2000 zx6r with a flange on pipe and stock jets at 13000 tested at 106.1. At 13000 rpm the stock hp with stock jets dyno'd at 98.9 at the wheel. So sorry to burst your bubble but these hp gains are possible.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
Bro, my first post was all in jest. No bubble burstin' goin' on 'round here. I'm still skeptical on the numbers though. You should post the results of the dyno run in the "Daily Rider" forum and see what some of the rest of the ppl. on the site have to say. They'll be more knowledgeable than I am. Give it a try and see what you find out. Later bro, ride safe...
 

·
Squid
Joined
·
812 Posts
I had mine stock dynoed at 135 and after full exhaust, jetted, air filter, unsprung wieght, and synthetic blinker fluid incerted in both front and rear lights along with liqiud filled headlights to prevent shake I had a beleivable 189rwhp :D I almost forget that can of whoop ass sticker, good for another 10 off the dyno :D
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
jk6672 said:
I had mine stock dynoed at 135 and after full exhaust, jetted, air filter, unsprung wieght, and synthetic blinker fluid incerted in both front and rear lights along with liqiud filled headlights to prevent shake I had a beleivable 189rwhp :D I almost forget that can of whoop ass sticker, good for another 10 off the dyno :D
John,
What kinda muffler bearings you got in er ??
 

·
Squid
Joined
·
812 Posts
Squidwannabe said:
jk6672 said:
I had mine stock dynoed at 135 and after full exhaust, jetted, air filter, unsprung wieght, and synthetic blinker fluid incerted in both front and rear lights along with liqiud filled headlights to prevent shake I had a beleivable 189rwhp :D I almost forget that can of whoop ass sticker, good for another 10 off the dyno :D
John,
What kinda muffler bearings you got in er ??
Cheapest ones I could find. I just used a whole tub of Lithium soap based grease for the edge :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,246 Posts
slowf4 said:
You dudes are idiots!
Don't let these guys piss you off. We really are a good group of people.:D

And one of the guys given ya slack was treated alot worse when he posted HIS new HP figures after his mods.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
slowf4 said:
You dudes are idiots!
Oh, now come on lil' bro. If you're gonna be part of this site, you gotta get used to stuff like this every once in awhile. We're all just kiddin' around. Just let the post go. Treat it like a stray dog...you don't worry about him, 'cause you know he'll come back. Well, unless he gets nailed by a Mack truck, but that's beside the point. Anyway, the thread will get back to topic. Worry not young grasshopper!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
Welcome....

welcome slowf4 to your very first ribbing session, everyone is just having fun with you, this must be your first post that people don't believe what you said. get used to it. if peoples posts have smilies they are usally just being smarta$$' and you can either get them back now, plot revenge, follow them from forum to forum waiting till they screw up, or just give them one of those smilies w/ the middle fingers. but please don't take it to heart.

i have a "gettum' list" hanging on my wall.

and if you think you are getting a hard time try owning a 2000 RED HONDA CBR600F$

SHUT UP PETE!!!!!!!!

ps - on a totally unrealated topic to pete (he, he)

:Dall you have to do is figure out who the idiots are!!:p

[Edited by MEHLMAN on 10-31-2000 at 03:29 AM]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,322 Posts
Originally posted by Dan F4
And one of the guys given ya slack was treated alot worse when he posted HIS new HP figures after his mods.;)
Yeah bro, that was me. I was slammed for posting my HP figures after my mods, if ya' wanna call it that. Don't worry about it. Everyone's just kiddin' with ya'. Hey, my figures were even more screwed up than yours!!! I was up to 114HP after a pipe, jet kit, and filter! How ya' like me now Mr. 106??? :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,246 Posts
Originally posted by CBR Brutha [/B]

Yeah bro, that was me. I was slammed for posting my HP figures after my mods, if ya' wanna call it that. Don't worry about it. Everyone's just kiddin' with ya'. Hey, my figures were even more screwed up than yours!!! I was up to 114HP after a pipe, jet kit, and filter! How ya' like me now Mr. 106??? :D [/B]
I know. And you took it well. :) I just wanted to let our new member know that it happens to us all.:D:D
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top