Sportbike World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
if it was 4x4 id be all up on that

and then trade my dad for his 02 chevy 2500 diesel...since its 4x4 and a chevy...and he pulls a 36' 5th wheel and i always have told him he needs a 1 ton, but he wont do it

then he bitches when i tell him to get a hitch on the back of it to haul the jetskis (cause we used to do that with our other 5th wheel) and hes like "no cant do it, that would be too much weight for the truck" and im like THEN GET A BIGGER TRUCK

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
Neller0414 said:
if it was 4x4 id be all up on that

and then trade my dad for his 02 chevy 2500 diesel...since its 4x4 and a chevy...and he pulls a 36' 5th wheel and i always have told him he needs a 1 ton, but he wont do it

then he bitches when i tell him to get a hitch on the back of it to haul the jetskis (cause we used to do that with our other 5th wheel) and hes like "no cant do it, that would be too much weight for the truck" and im like THEN GET A BIGGER TRUCK
there is alot of angetr built up in your family I see as well as commodity trading
:twofinger :twofinger :twofinger

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
no im just a d-bag most of the time to people, including my family

but im usually doing it sarcastically or humorously...

usually

(the "d" in d-bag stands for douche, if anybody didnt know that)

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
hey there 919, u think ur dad wants a 04 mustang gt?!?

cause honestly, ive been wanting a diesel so bad, and i think i could get used to the dually and the 2wd...and then i could tell my dad i had a bigger stronger truck than him too

that is a sexy truck though, i must admit...i could pull a lot of...stuff...with that

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Neller0414 said:
hey there 919, u think ur dad wants a 04 mustang gt?!?

cause honestly, ive been wanting a diesel so bad, and i think i could get used to the dually and the 2wd...and then i could tell my dad i had a bigger stronger truck than him too

that is a sexy truck though, i must admit...i could pull a lot of...stuff...with that
I doubt it. He's got his bikes and a Prowler, but it couldn't hurt to ask him. Is it a convertible? I know my mom likes the convertibles.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
no but its orange, and beautiful

and leather, 5speed, slightly modded, 17k miles, awesome car....

not convertable though, im not into the whole vert sports car

1 - 7 of 7 Posts