Sportbike World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
im pretty sure that those F1's are the only things that can put a motorcycle to shame...god damn those things are fast.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Actually there are go carts the post lap times faster than bikes at laguna seca.

link

·
Registered
892 Posts
i stand corrected. damn those little things are quick.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I'd still take a bike though :p

Then again...if someone did offer me an F1 car....:confused:

Oh and check this out, the only production car to have a power to weight ratio matching a 1000cc production bike.
Click Me

·
Registered
338 Posts
Well it's obvious which mercedes I want. Just need to find out whether it comes with a crew to help me buckle the seat belt and does it or can it come with a reverse or will I have to push it out of the driveway (which I don't see working too well on a inclined drive without help).

·
Registered
892 Posts
Catback said:
Well it's obvious which mercedes I want. Just need to find out whether it comes with a crew to help me buckle the seat belt and does it or can it come with a reverse or will I have to push it out of the driveway (which I don't see working too well on a inclined drive without help).
you could hook up some sort of lawnmower motor for reverse. like a trolling motor on a boat :D

·
Registered
165 Posts
Meat_Shield said:
you could hook up some sort of lawnmower motor for reverse. like a trolling motor on a boat :D
Or use the starter to power (very slowly) in reverse.

(Do F1 cars have an external starter? well never mind if they do.)

kinda off topic, but there is a snowmobile motor (I forgot which one) that actually stops the motor and starts it again rotating in the opposite direction.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts