Sportbike World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this message from a friend of mine in PA. Just another example of a dealer thinking they are the only game in town:

I bought stronger (supposedly) cylinder studs from FBF. They arrived in an open package, wet and rusted. When I cleaned the studs they looked like they had been machined with a dull fork and had tears in the metal with deep surface pits and scratches. Called FBF to complain and they told me the studs were machined especially for FBF and I should be happy. I keep them on my work bench in case I am tempted to buy from FBF again. Use someone like BCM because the people are the best and so is their service.

Just thought everyone should make an informed decision.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
bmc is a fine dealership that really goes that extra mile.

if your friend is in the northeastern part of pa, have him check out north american warhorse ducati (and aprilia, indian?, husky, mv agusta).

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Kevlar7R said:
Dan's always looking for a good stud.:twofinger :twofinger :D :D
You know, I had originally typed the word "bolts" 'cause I thought somebody would make a childish comment if I typed "studs." Thanks Kevlar, I won't make that mistake again, hoser!

:twofinger :ban:

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Kevlar7R said:
Of all the comments on this site.... this is the first one called Childish???

All kidding aside, I'd like to see pics of them also.

What's even funnier is that I'm the one calling somebody else "childish." :wtf:

BTW, you said that you want to see pics of studs. :twofinger

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
kev and dan, if i told you once i've told you a million times. i won't post another pic of me for you to masturbate over. :twofinger

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
monkey said:
kev and dan, if i told you once i've told you a million times. i won't post another pic of me for you to masturbate over. :twofinger

"I wouldn't make you my dog's bitch." (Reservoir Dogs)

Besides, isn't there a restraining order that prevents you from posting naked pictures of yourself on any website, especially those frequented by children and Catholic Priests?! :twofinger

·
Registered
193 Posts
desmo said:
I got this message from a friend of mine in PA. Just another example of a dealer thinking they are the only game in town:

I bought stronger (supposedly) cylinder studs from FBF. They arrived in an open package, wet and rusted. When I cleaned the studs they looked like they had been machined with a dull fork and had tears in the metal with deep surface pits and scratches. Called FBF to complain and they told me the studs were machined especially for FBF and I should be happy. I keep them on my work bench in case I am tempted to buy from FBF again. Use someone like BCM because the people are the best and so is their service.

Just thought everyone should make an informed decision.
that is a total bullshit story.

·
Registered
13 Posts
What makes you think that this is a bullshit story? Wow, coming from a guy who's incredibly creative name is ferracci spelled backwards I'd expect a more creative answer. The boys at FBF must see you coming from a mile away to spend your paper route money or maybe you get to take the trash out for them just to sniff the seats the customers sat on. Let me ask you this: do you spit or swallow before you leave? Blind allegence to a shop is worse than no allegence at all. These people have screwed people over time and again and you stand up and defend them with a very intelligent "that's bullshit" Boy, I'm convinced.

·
Registered
193 Posts
actually there has never been any complaints about any cylinder studs from FBF EVER.that's why it's bullshit.and if there was a problem they sure as hell could have been returned.i could really care less about a f'in moron like you or what you have to say or what you buy.truth be told people have horror stories about everything(makes,models,dealerships,etc). i just hate when people write things that are totally untrue.and i've told people this before, i used to be the service manager there and had to quit because of dealing with dickheads like you everyday.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Wow, it must be nice for FBF to have NEVER done anyone wrong. I guess everyone who has ever had a problem there must be making it all up. Thank you so much for setting the record straight. Your customer service skills must be greatly appreciated at McDonalds.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Retard? Snappy response. You should go back to your GED teacher and sue them for not testing your vocabulary. :twofinger

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
desmo said:

I bought stronger (supposedly) cylinder studs from FBF.
Why do the studs need to be changed? Is there a problem? Just curious.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Why would someone make a false post about something like rusty bolts if it were not true? Also every good company does sometimes have bad products or send something out that should not have been sent. Whay would make FBR any different than any other place. Oh yes I deal with customers everyday as I do sales and yes sometimes bad parts get sent and yes sometimes when you call about it you are given smartass responses. I done sales for 10 years and it is very common. Maybe it happened and maybe not but you can't be sure it didn't or really in this case vice versa.:2cents:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts