Sportbike World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there was a post on this but i just ordered a 14 tooth sprocket for my f-4 just had some questions about what i should expect how much better is the acceleation and how much worse is my top end gonna be and what is it like down the highway????
i think F4missle just put one in his bike how long did this take and how hard could you help me out with the swap and specs????
thanks in advance

------------------
Did you put a aftermarket powerband in your bike or is yours stock ?????

·
Registered
169 Posts
check out august issue of sport rider,..pg. 76, there is a whole article on what you are asking :D

------------------
texas tornado #2

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey dude, what's up. Well, I ordered the sprocket the tuesday b-for last and they told me that it would prolly be in by that thurs. or fri. and when I went in to pick it up they told me that they just ordered it and it would be in either wed. or thurs. and here is the bad news they called me and told me that it was backordered until Aug. 10th then it will be shipped out. Blah! I am gonna cancel my order tomorrow and go somewhere else.

Also, I ordered a 15 tooth this is what was recommended which is one tooth smaller than stock (this equals 3 teeth bigger in the rear, so you just made yours equivalent to 6 teeth bigger in the rear) hope you like it. :D :D :D

If you wanna get together this month let me know cause I will be back in IL this month so drop me a line. Later.

------------------
If ya smmmmeeeeeellll what The Rock, is cookin'??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts