Sportbike World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Most places offer credit in some form or other but you'll need to be a resident and have an EP (employment pass) or PR (permanent residency)

Cheers

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
What

Masked Rider said:
Really? Thanks! That's great news! Is Singapore a huge place? Like maybe the dealership I'm looking for is in a certain city or something?
Dont tell me your being relocated by a company who are in the space travel vehicle development field?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Do you have a sister?

I think, I told you guys of this girl once before.

MR, you remind me of this previous colleague of mine who didn't know the difference between North, South, East or West. She didn't know where America was or the difference between the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean. She was Singaporean, but had no idea where in the world Singapore was. She looked like a Michelin Woman (or the Stay Puffed Marshmallow Woman), and her favorite snack was cookies dipped in Coca-Cola.

Irony of it was that her job was to punch in data of ships positions around the world into a database. However, nobody had told her what the job was about, and she had of course not asked....
So the question was who was the most stupid. The girl, or the person hiring the girl.

Something else you remind me of are these clueless people who try out for American Idol. Some people are just not made out to make it in this world. The sad thing is that they are not intelligent enough to work that out themselves.

·
Registered
560 Posts
Pardon my rudeness,

MR, I should probably tell you that I have had an incredibly long day and am still at work (now midnight). Seeing your post made me start to ramble along.

Good luck to you, but suggest you install "google earth" (http://earth.google.com/) so you get a bit of perspective
:)

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Re: Do you have a sister?

Silva Bullet said:
I think, I told you guys of this girl once before.

MR, you remind me of this previous colleague of mine who didn't know the difference between North, South, East or West. She didn't know where America was or the difference between the Pacific and Atlantic Ocean. She was Singaporean, but had no idea where in the world Singapore was. She looked like a Michelin Woman (or the Stay Puffed Marshmallow Woman), and her favorite snack was cookies dipped in Coca-Cola.

Irony of it was that her job was to punch in data of ships positions around the world into a database. However, nobody had told her what the job was about, and she had of course not asked....
So the question was who was the most stupid. The girl, or the person hiring the girl.

Something else you remind me of are these clueless people who try out for American Idol. Some people are just not made out to make it in this world. The sad thing is that they are not intelligent enough to work that out themselves.
Well done Saliva for waffling on about complete shite and nothing to do with the OP's question.
So bonking the dumb bird yet ????:twofinger

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Weirdest topic of the year so far..... totally lost I am :confused: :confused:

American idol??? That would have to be the first and hopefully last time those two words will be heard around here :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
409 Posts
I shall humour him

MR, Singapore is in South East Asia. It is a small dot on the map of the world. Grab a map and look for yourself. We are at the southern tip of Malaysia.

We are about 40+km across and about 20+km top to bottom. So please do the maths and realise that we aint a big country.

Your dealerships are located in many parts in Spore. All of these can be reached by a cab ride of about 45mins max.

Cheers

·
Registered
560 Posts
Gixxer_Dave said:
Weirdest topic of the year so far..... totally lost I am :confused: :confused:

American idol??? That would have to be the first and hopefully last time those two words will be heard around here :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
American Idol not allowed?! We better not tell Boycie about this topic then :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts