Sportbike World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
the answer is always going to be divisible by nine, so even though the symbols seem to be randomly put in, every number divisible by nine has the same symbol. got me going there for a while too :D

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
There is anouther version of this, but it has more steps and they give you the actual number. It's the same basic thing though. If you go through the operation and look closely the math will always put you at the same spot.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was showing one of the girls this the other night, and after doing it 4 or 5 times, she says "do it again." Then she leans over close to me and whispers the number into my ear so that the computer couldn't hear her.............:)

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
^haha nice.

I showed this to a girl a few months back and she thought it found out what symbol to choose because of where you place your mouse over. Took her a few times to disprove that theory. It was funny how she tired to 'fake' the computer out.

·
Registered
515 Posts
JBaz said:
^haha nice.

I showed this to a girl a few months back and she thought it found out what symbol to choose because of where you place your mouse over. Took her a few times to disprove that theory. It was funny how she tired to 'fake' the computer out.
hahaha, I actually fell for this theory the first couple times as I moved my mouse to the number I got.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Rundog said:
I was showing one of the girls this the other night, and after doing it 4 or 5 times, she says "do it again." Then she leans over close to me and whispers the number into my ear so that the computer couldn't hear her.............:)
:laughing:

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
once in middle school, my science teacher got a new mac computer (this was like 6 or so years ago). He convinced this blonde girl in my class that it was so far advanced that if you put your face upto the screen, it would scan your face and relay the picture. So she put's her face up to the monitor really close and he goes "Ok, hold it there for a second the picture should pop up" and a picture of a monkey with blonde hair opens up. Haha, she screams and then yells, "I do not look that ugly!" lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts