Sportbike World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Slip-ons don't require a new map....The map is a function of a Power Commander.
Do you have one installed on your bike? Mfg's will provide maps with their full systems......

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I put a power commander on my bike because I was making different race pipes and I took out the s.e.t. and cut the valve out of my stock pipe...Now Im just going to put and leave on he yosh...Ive seen maps for some other yosh pipes but not the trc...

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
mr.-boh said:
I put a power commander on my bike because I was making different race pipes and I took out the s.e.t. and cut the valve out of my stock pipe...Now Im just going to put and leave on he yosh...Ive seen maps for some other yosh pipes but not the trc...
I would just pick one of the other Yosh maps and see how it does. May need to try more than one.

·
Registered
5,474 Posts
Rundog said:
Slip-ons don't require a new map....The map is a function of a Power Commander.
Do you have one installed on your bike? Mfg's will provide maps with their full systems......
It will run without remapping and probably run fine but remapping is certainly needed to get the full potential of the pipe. Remapping is even beneficial to the bike with stock exhaust.

This is probably not news to you but I wanted to make sure anyone reading is clear on this.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
RCjohn said:
It will run without remapping and probably run fine but remapping is certainly needed to get the full potential of the pipe. Remapping is even beneficial to the bike with stock exhaust.

This is probably not news to you but I wanted to make sure anyone reading is clear on this.
True nuff.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts