Sportbike World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dont know if this is the right forum for this matter - but i guess i will be corrected if it is wrong! :)

I am looking for a complete exhaustsystem for my RC30 - it is very difficult to find.
I know that Hindle has got one in his catalog, but he is impossible to get in tough with.
(By the way - is the Hindle product good?)

Can anyone help me?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hindle is a very impressive exhaust manuf. But I would always stick with Two Brothers/Erion for Honda. You should give both a call and see what they can work out for you.

But then again, if Hindle offers them there's nothing shabby about them. Try http://www.street-n-comp.com they are a mail order company near me that are a distributor of Hindle if you are in the US.

Ian

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
hindle is a great exhaust. i can't remember what brand i saw on the rc30 used by the reduc dude (until he destroyed it).

hindle has increased their quality over the past few years. if you have a racing license street-n-comp will supposedly cut you a better deal.

how do you like it? i looked into getting one when the 51 supply dried up before the first shipment. the only one i found was still crated up and the guy said he as a standing offer of 16 or so. yikes!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you very much!

Just e-mail'ed street-n-comp for a shipping price.

And i was so lucky that they had a RC30 system ON SALE!!!

Henrik

·
Registered
106 Posts
Cool let us know how it works out. I will probably go with Hindle myself through Street and Comp... Though I can just drive there and pick it up. :)

Hope you let us know. Any pictures? :)

Ian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts